FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 Leagues - Leagues Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dore  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in both RB2 OMB leagues, though I'm vacillating on whether I should drop on-disc. Haven't decided.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting anxiously for the time.

Guess I gotta train my RB2 Vox squeezing on the scarce time I have. Hope the other competitors got their skills calibrated!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question about Hungry Like the Wolf for guitar. Would you accept scores for it no matter the console, or no? I'm asking because I'm not sure which consoles/discs it affects, and I never bothered to ask about it until recently.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I have a question about Hungry Like the Wolf for guitar. Would you accept scores for it no matter the console, or no? I'm asking because I'm not sure which consoles/discs it affects, and I never bothered to ask about it until recently.

I believe the correct ruling is guitar/bass can be played on every console... drums/vocals only on PS3/360.

(Can someone confirm Wii scores are identical...)

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Meuterei  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be last in literally every song You'll all feel so much better about your scores

"I amuse myself in my very own private hell"
- Jerry Cantrell
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could use a few more sign-ups in RB2 DLC Guitar/Bass Co-Op, so if you are on the fence, there's still 30 hours to find a friend and join in.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threads for the individual leagues will be added by their respective commissioners over the next 24 hours or so.

Don't freak out if your league's thread isn't posted yet. If you are signed up for it on the leagues page, it's running, it just may be tomorrow night before your commissioner makes your thread.

And one more time, make sure that you re-signed up for your league(s) if you haven't already done so. We wiped all the signups when we made the final round of cuts last Saturday, so you be sure to stop by the league page and confirm that you are signed up for the leagues you think you're signed up for.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The (preliminary) signups were dropped (before the final signups) in order to ensure everyone signed up was active and serious about participating.

But I do understand if you were out of town or had no way to signup again, so I'm willing to do this for anyone in a similar situation up until this Saturday. Send me a PM if you want to be added to leagues that you were signed up in during the preliminary signups, and if one or more of those leagues were cut, you may suggest replacement(s). However, I will not be honoring requests to change leagues, or add new signups if you did not signup during the preliminary rounds.

Roger123425  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.......o Nom Nom?

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe too long a time between posts, so sorry about that, but will there be another season? I've heard a couple people say that there are a lot of dropouts (not sure if they're counting those that actually say they can't play rather than simply don't post a score), and I really wish that their prediction that this'll be the last season is wrong.

Regardless, I hope we all had fun. I'm just glad I made the playoffs on both of my leagues.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Geekthras  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to note that I enjoyed leagues a lot despite the dropouts and I would be very sad if they ended, especially with RB3 coming out soon and evening the playing field to some degree.

I am a guy who plays the drums. I use the drumsticks to play the drums. I also play the ukulele. I don't use my drumsticks for my ukulele. That would be bad.
Drums: 14,700,000 points in RB2, 4,700,000 in TB:RB
Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
niq24601  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had fun too! and my career rank is up another 150 thanks to league play . The drums on-disc A pool seemed to have few dropouts. I know it was worse in some other leagues, but I have no sense how it compares to previous seasons.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropouts are always a bummer..especially when people are dropping out for reasons that are obviously prescheduled and they should have known in the first place >_>

But I think everyone had a lot of fun, and although its ultimately up to JC, I get the impression that there will be at least one more season, if not more. I don't think we can resist doing RB3 leagues! (Pro drum league FTW!!!)
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To anyone who can answer does this still apply?
ScoreHero Leagues info wrote:
Are we allowed to post scores we get during the season before we PM them to our league leaders?
As of Season 8, he integrated league interface will take note of your scores and after the deadline is past it will automatically post your scores up into the main scorehero database for you, so there is less reason than ever to need to post your scores up ahead of time.

Cause I haven't seen any of my scores from this season and I know I beat some of my old scores.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No as of now it does not automatically post your scores. Probably something Deimos had planned that didn't get finished.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: