FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thenewkid - Caprici Di Diablo GS on video!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
thenewkidaw71 wrote:
perfectionist loser, thats why your scores raped mine, i just wanted fcs

At least you had targets for the songs, 50% of the songs I submitted scores for I was the first one to post at the time. I was only guessing they were good. Some songs I just didn't care enough and getting close to good was alright for me. I'm sure Jak or Joe will quickly dispose of my 1st place once they put their minds to it.

thats true, im a complete failure at sightread pathing i usually just pick a random spot and activate every time i get there imma just wait till pathhero comes out with the charts and then refc the game

oh and on a side note aroura is only like 45 minutes away from me! bringing pride to northeast ohio with rock band green day bass fgfcs lol!!

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 23/43 xguitar fcs on rbgd.

i think i can possibly get the guitar fgfc to go along with my bass fgfc. my only major roadbloack is brainstew/jaded, but if i grind that i can get it, i think

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWqxxDstYU - homecoming fc is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5Rat5PzgU - hitchin a ride fc is up too

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for yngwie malmsteen madness!!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: