FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Leagues suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
yzerman wrote:
I am all for high competition, however here are a few suggestions for the league that I think would make this run a lot smoother and give you fewer dropouts:

Split up the leagues based not upon skill level (easy, med, hard) but by the career score.

Tier 1 would be the 9 to 11 mil career score players
Tier 2 would be 6-9 mil career score players
Tier 3 would be everyone else

Splitting people up based upon career scores (single instrument) keeps the competition on a steady level. I for one wouldn't like to join a bass or guitar league, because frankly I suck and it wouldn't even be a contest with me against the top 10 in the guitar/bass leagues. Pairing players with people closer to their skill level is better for the league because it means less dropouts in the higher tiers, and better competition for the lower tier players.
That poses a huuuuge problem. If a person has no scores updated, and their name is Iamchris4life(Which wouldn't normally happen; Just taking Chris as an example) You would lose. Easily, that's why it doesn't go that way. That's why we have Week 1 it's better. Post scores Week 1 or be prepared to lose.

You could go on XBOX lives or PSN, chances are pretty damn good its close to updated there =P.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
meister  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking back on how the leagues used to be and this season I thought of something that really needs to be brought back

Every week before the results got their own topic and everything had more discussion in it, probably because there weren't as many leagues, but the good thing was the OP had the results for that week in it.

If I wanted to right now I could go and look what my results were in season 6 week 2. For the leagues now, I can't even check what the scores were for the 3rd week any more, is there any way to not erase the records of every week?

Or will I have to get a post under the OP next time and keep track of all the scores weekly?

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
skidog71  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone elaborate on these leagues will they be starting up again? How do we get into a league? etc.... This is something Ive been wanting to do for a long time.
Qbeedubee45  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skidog71 wrote:
Can anyone elaborate on these leagues will they be starting up again? How do we get into a league? etc.... This is something Ive been wanting to do for a long time.

Around 6 weeks I think (?)
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this is going to be the first post in LONG while, but I figured I'd throw this out there.

With the current solo leagues running players are given 4 songs to play each week. This oddly enough is the perfect amount of songs for my idea. Basically the plan goes as such, of the 4 songs one is an on-disc selection, one is DLC, another is RBN, and the final is an import / Beatles selection. This would be a great selection for anyone who happens to have the 'core' entries in the series (RB1, RB2, LRB, AC/DC, TBRB, GDRB) and isn't really willing purchase up to 4 songs a week to participate in the All DLC Leagues. Obviously Wii Owners wouldn't be able to enter (unless they get their own version of RBN / way of importing, though I suppose Wii could have its own version with modified rules) and I'm sure the question of whether or not the leagues will continue after this season is still up in the air, but as such I merely decided to post this so that at the very least I could come back and maybe use the idea for rivalries.
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:

As for another idea, I would enjoy a sort of "speed round" league.

Yep, I'd be very down for this as well. Also, WHERE ARE THE DRUM/GUITAR CO-OP LEAGUES?

Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see a RB4 Expert Guitar league. It's a new game and people are always out to challenge each other to see who's best at the new Rock Band game.

To recommend a twist, I would suggest no breakneck speed. It would be really tempting to turn on BNS to a level that best suits a player since the addition of variable BNS.

Takers?
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: