FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Official ScoreHero 'Green Day: Rock Band' Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the drum trainer trophies. Could't finish them in Beatles and definitely will never in this game. Hopefully RB3 doesn't have a drum trainer with the hardest parts of every song in the game and a trophy for FCing them all full speed

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Incognito  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it I can sightread FC Last Night on Earth and use all the overdrive and not get GS?
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incognito wrote:
How is it I can sightread FC Last Night on Earth and use all the overdrive and not get GS?

On what instrument? It's a pretty short song though, which usually makes it harder to GS unless you have very good OD usage
diablocon  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think this was worth its own topic, so I'll just through it in here:

Number of Green Day song in RB2 after exporting and getting both DLC packs: 50

Number of Green Day song in LRB after exporting and getting both DLC packs: 12

Hehe.
maskedme  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey
i dont know if anyone could help me
i need to GS homecoming
and was wondering if someone could FC the guitar,bass or drums and ill sing
so we can get the GS

GT: maskedme

i hope some one can help me out

RB Goals: 5 Star All RB Set List

45/45 done

My Youtube Videos: www.youtube.com/user/maskedme

http://www.schier.eu/sig/336279/red/sig.png
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I rented this game, it's a lot of fun on bass and drums. It also gave me an appreciation for 21st Century Breakdown, it turns out it's not terrible, just all of the singles they decided to release for it were really bland. Which Harmonix did me the favour of releasing as dlc separate from the game. The older Green Day stuff is great as usual. The copy I rented had the export code still working, so I exported it, score!
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
So I rented this game, it's a lot of fun on bass and drums. It also gave me an appreciation for 21st Century Breakdown, it turns out it's not terrible, just all of the singles they decided to release for it were really bland. Which Harmonix did me the favour of releasing as dlc separate from the game. The older Green Day stuff is great as usual. The copy I rented had the export code still working, so I exported it, score!

i agree with everything you just said. the bass is amazing!!!

the only thing that annoys me is that the hopo's are very annoying if you try and strum them. sometimes they register normally, but sometimes they register as an overstrum, making some songs an fc nightmare.

my opinions on the hardest bass songs

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
JackFr  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I felt I should point this out:

On Wii, GD:RB does not have scrollable speeds on practice mode.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackFr wrote:

It doesn't have Super Speed on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3, either. It's only the default scrolling speed, something that bothered me in The Beatles: Rock Band and bothers me in this game as well

On the bright side, if you export it to Rock Band 2 you can use Breakneck Speed AND you can slow a section down to 50% speed, rather than Green Day: Rock Band where it only goes down to 70% speed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
JackFr wrote:

It doesn't have Super Speed on the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3, either. It's only the default scrolling speed, something that bothered me in The Beatles: Rock Band and bothers me in this game as well

On the bright side, if you export it to Rock Band 2 you can use Breakneck Speed AND you can slow a section down to 50% speed, rather than Green Day: Rock Band where it only goes down to 70% speed.

Not what I meant. On Wii you cannot go down to 70%.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackFr wrote:
Graf wrote:
JackFr wrote:

You're saying the only practice speed is 100% (full speed)?

That sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
JackFr wrote:
Graf wrote:
JackFr wrote:

You're saying the only practice speed is 100% (full speed)?

That sucks.

That really sucks. Even the Wii version of The Beatles: Rock Band had the ability to slow down the track (please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't own that version). I could have sworn I saw Super Speed on my copy of Green Day Rock Band for the PS3, I'll have to double check on that.

Wii owners could have really used those extra speeds, especially for Hitchin' a Ride's fast strumming solo.

On another topic, I freaking love this game. As a long time Green Day fan, this was well worth the $60. I would have preferred more than three venues, but it gets the job done. The motion capturing/animations more than make up for any flaws in this title. I enjoyed the Guitar even though it's mostly all chords. Sometimes I enjoy good chordfests, and there's a bunch of them in this game. It's a fun game to play on every instrument honestly. The fact that it exports too makes it even sweeter! But I prefer playing the Green Day songs on GD:RB.

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
insochris  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megashot wrote:

On another topic, I freaking love this game. As a long time Green Day fan, this was well worth the $60. I would have preferred more than three venues, but it gets the job done. The motion capturing/animations more than make up for any flaws in this title. I enjoyed the Guitar even though it's mostly all chords. Sometimes I enjoy good chordfests, and there's a bunch of them in this game. It's a fun game to play on every instrument honestly. The fact that it exports too makes it even sweeter! But I prefer playing the Green Day songs on GD:RB.

i'd say for 60 bucks i was expecting more interviews or lesser-known song live videos, or even some behind the scenes making of the game extras... the game portion itself could have used a few epic walk-ons and more venues, but overall still a great package.

and i agree with the last note, i played the American Idiot challenge in RB2, and it just isn't the same... especially since the lead singer does Mike and Tre's vocals in Homecoming... i was hoping they'd switch it around, since they did that for the Lacuna Coil DLC song Swamped (guitarist sings the male lead).
Megashot  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another interesting tidbit: while watching one of the awards, I noticed something odd. It's in the "East Jesus Nowhere" Live performance video. They actually blur out the cross that's shown in the background behind the band.

Given the song's context, I think Harmonix did this to ensure no one was offended (Christians, etc.). I just found it odd how they would blur this and not censor the actual song itself. I don't mind it, it's just an interesting thing I saw on this. I'll still listen their music, even though I don't really agree with that song's lyrics much. It's a fun song to play, and incredibly hard to FC.

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
JackFr wrote:

Uh just to say. On my copy of the Wii Verison for GD:RB there's "Super Speed" as an Extra. I remember using it. I can't confirm/disconfirm the practice mode flaw though. I don't really use it often.

Just to note, I think that's what you meant by Super Speed. I hope I'm not totally wrong. >_______<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 57 of 58

Jump to: