FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Green Day Demo (XBL Gold Members/PSN)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
Anyone else having major lag problems in this game? I'm 0/0 for TBRB and RB2 and I can't figure this one out.
Yeah I had some lag problems as well, which I've never had before in any game. Just test it and you'll be fine. Worked for me.

Also, this is a great demo. If there's anything evident in WtP, this will be a tough drum FGFC. Can't wait.
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkw619 wrote:
I don't think we are getting the GD:RB demo on ps3 the store is updated as far as DLC is concerned so I doubt we are getting the demo.. This sucks.. had the game pre-ordered for months now :resent: :(

It doesn't matter if the Rock Band DLC is available in the Rock Band Store because the Playstation Store hasn't updated yet. You wouldn't get the demo at the Rock Band in game store anyway. So I don't see that as any indication that PS3 isn't getting the demo.

I don't think PS3 will get the demo anyway since Xbox 360 is always favored and there are many times where PS3 gets games late, demos late, or demos are exclusive to Xbox 360 for a time window. I always keep my fingers crossed though.

EDIT: Hamonix's posted announcement says the demo is coming to both. So that clears that up.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
Anyone else having major lag problems in this game? I'm 0/0 for TBRB and RB2 and I can't figure this one out.

I'm having weird calibration issues too...
each time i manually calibrate I get numbers all over the place...it made playing the demo not even fun for me...I was missing like crazy on WTP on X Guitar...and I know I don't suck

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so hyped for this game now. Didn't really think I would be. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaximusDM wrote:
vkw619 wrote:
I don't think we are getting the GD:RB demo on ps3 the store is updated as far as DLC is concerned so I doubt we are getting the demo.. This sucks.. had the game pre-ordered for months now

It doesn't matter if the Rock Band DLC is available in the Rock Band Store because the Playstation Store hasn't updated yet. You wouldn't get the demo at the Rock Band in game store anyway. So I don't see that as any indication that PS3 isn't getting the demo.

I don't think PS3 will get the demo anyway since Xbox 360 is always favored and there are many times where PS3 gets games late, demos late, or demos are exclusive to Xbox 360 for a time window. I always keep my fingers crossed though.

I understand that. The store looked updated to me because new items were posted ( I wasn't in the actual RB Store) I just didn't think that we were because well to be honest we never get anything from HMX demo wise (except the PSP demo but of course with that one)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
gdubs wrote:
Last part of the Welcome to Paradise bridge on expert drums.

WAT.

It looks hittable, but will be extremely annoying the first 20 tries before getting the pattern down >_>

It's totally hittable. I've done it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to ask. Did anyone else note the 0 Downloaded Songs?
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Just to ask. Did anyone else note the 0 Downloaded Songs?

Why is that of note? The Green Day songs already on RB will be available for the game, and there are rumors that they are trying to get other albums in there if they find the tapes or something.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkw619 wrote:
to be honest we never get anything from HMX demo wise (except the PSP demo but of course with that one)

And how many HMX game demos did the 360 ever get? >__>

We may have RBN, but Green Day is our first console RB demo.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this game is so much smoother than RB2 it's unreal. It's like The Beatles without trippy background and impossible to see notes under overdrive on bass.

Good stuff!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lag in this game kinda worries me. On drums i had to use 30 for video, when RB1, RB2, and beatles all work fine at 0. Yet for guitar i had to use -15 (which is exactly what i use in lego, but in lego drums work fine on it too). I'm hoping its not always going to be like this, maybe just a demo glitch or something, or drums and guitar won't be able to play together locally.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
The lag in this game kinda worries me. On drums i had to use 30 for video, when RB1, RB2, and beatles all work fine at 0. Yet for guitar i had to use -15 (which is exactly what i use in lego, but in lego drums work fine on it too). I'm hoping its not always going to be like this, maybe just a demo glitch or something, or drums and guitar won't be able to play together locally.

Well, at least the real game will be patchable, as opposed to the demo. They can always fix the calibration that way if it is in the real game.

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP should be edited. The demo is up on Playstation Network now.

Anyway... AWESOME! I had a lot of fun playing this before (got sightread FCs of BoBD bass and drums). I really hope June 8th comes quickly now, there's no doubt this is going to be an awesome game.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
vkw619 wrote:
to be honest we never get anything from HMX demo wise (except the PSP demo but of course with that one)

And how many HMX game demos did the 360 ever get? >__>

We may have RBN, but Green Day is our first console RB demo.

Sorry. I might have just been thinking the the overall "PS3 never seems to get rhythm game demos"
I know that we got it now.
Its just HMX leans more towards 360 and things of that nature so it was just an assumption made by many people and I just agreed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
FoG  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not completely sure of this but I believe squeezes are back in the game on drums (front ends) since those fills are also back in the game. I haven't pulled off a full squeeze on BoBD just a O squeeze.

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: