FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Official ScoreHero 'Green Day: Rock Band' Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KJHall  

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game has surprisingly nice graphics. I'm really digging the art style. I'd like to pick it up day one, but I don't think I'll have the money with all the amazing games coming out already and soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or is that trailer ALOT more appealing than the first one?

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpellcasterX wrote:
Is it just me, or is that trailer ALOT more appealing than the first one?

The one with She? Yes it is much more appealing.. The first trailer (that was when the game was first announced) seemed like a very rough draft of the game and an early animation so this one looks like how the actual game will look.

Which IMO is good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue if this has been solved yet, but in the June edition of GameInformer, it has Letterbomb, Extraordinary Girl, Give Me Novacaine, She's A Rebel, Are We The Waiting, St. Jimmy, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and Holiday seperated as individual tracks. So that basically confirms that individual tracks will be available. The only track that isn't seperated is Brain Stew/Jaded.
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done listening to the entire soundtrack

...Wow. I'm probably gonna fully sucker myself to get it at 60$. The trailers look awesome. Anyone have any news on if the vocal timing window is just like TB:RB or not? I wasn't a fan of TB:RB's vocal system much .-.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are the two mega songs from American Idiot (Jesus of Suburbia and ... the other one) going to work? Just massively long songs, I assume?
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
How are the two mega songs from American Idiot (Jesus of Suburbia and ... the other one) going to work? Just massively long songs, I assume?
Tre said in a GI interview that they're still 9 minutes long. The other one you refer to is Homecoming, btw.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
I just got done listening to the entire soundtrack

...Wow. I'm probably gonna fully sucker myself to get it at 60$. The trailers look awesome. Anyone have any news on if the vocal timing window is just like TB:RB or not? I wasn't a fan of TB:RB's vocal system much .-.

Regardless of the GDRB vox system, you'll be able to import the songs to RB2 and play them in that engine (though without harmonies).

And the Game Informer article was very uninformative, but it did have the song list, as Raikri said
Asphyx1ateD  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
Anyone have any news on if the vocal timing window is just like TB:RB or not? I wasn't a fan of TB:RB's vocal system much .-.

What was the difference?

Previous Metal Gear Solid 4 World Record holder
PS3 Trophy Card / 360 Gamercard

PSN: PhantoM- // Platinum Guitarist
Expert Guitar/Drums (Ions) - DLC Quickplay
The Beatles, Green Day and Rock Band 3 (with RB1 RB2, Lego, Green Day and AC/DC exports)
Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits, GH5, Band Hero, Warriors of Rock and DJ Hero
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Asphyx1ateD PSN Name: PhantoM-
diablocon  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyx1ateD wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
Anyone have any news on if the vocal timing window is just like TB:RB or not? I wasn't a fan of TB:RB's vocal system much .-.

What was the difference?

TBRB's vocal engine is slightly stricter than RB2's, but not as strict as RB1's. I thought it was a good balance honestly.

For me it wasn't the window so much as the arrow shapes.

And to answer Thirdkoopa's question, it's unknown at this time, but I'd wager they're just using the Beatle's vocal engine since it was already there.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demo at Pax East had Jaded/BrainStew as one song.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
vkw619  

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
Asphyx1ateD wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:

What was the difference?

TBRB's vocal engine is slightly stricter than RB2's, but not as strict as RB1's. I thought it was a good balance honestly.

For me it wasn't the window so much as the arrow shapes.

And to answer Thirdkoopa's question, it's unknown at this time, but I'd wager they're just using the Beatle's vocal engine since it was already there.

I would think since the game was made based off of the Beatles idea the engine will be the same. Since they probably aren't going to make a brand new engine with harmonies and all because Beatles was a little to tight for people lol

I can also say the Gameinformer article was really underdone. But as stated above the songlist only shows Braindstew/Jaded together. I can't wait to do Jesus on Suburbia on drums. Real drums = fun RB drums = 0.o lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening cinematic unveiled at GameTrailers.com:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-opening-green-day/100219
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening is kind of short, but I like it.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn. thats really really short. it is me or its not pumping up at all ? its just like "oh, yeah cool"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 39 of 58

Jump to: