FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1-man band scorekeeping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UkuleleSHIMA  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: 1-man band scorekeeping Reply with quote

How are you guys tracking your 1-man band scores. Do you record it as a 2-part band or 1-part? Obviously I know its two part but is there anyway to note that you are doing both parts at the same time?

Thanks!
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can just put your username in both parts, and if you want you can put a comment saying you did it by yourself. Look at my score for Tom Sawyer on 360- Expert
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
UkuleleSHIMA  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! Looks great! This'll be time consuming to get all my info up there but I'll chip away at it.

Thanks!
roysche  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

when i do guitar vox i need guitar on hard and vocals on easy is there any way of putting this in the score input cos i have tried and they both have to be on the same difficulty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Roysche
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ??? Reply with quote

roysche wrote:
when i do guitar vox i need guitar on hard and vocals on easy is there any way of putting this in the score input cos i have tried and they both have to be on the same difficulty

When you go into the manage scores area, you will need to pick Hard as your difficulty. When you input your scores, you will be able to choose hard for guitar and easy for vocals. The manage scores always go by your highest level of difficulty when playing multiple instruments.

As for the OP, I always use my name for both spots and put "voxtar" in the comments to represent that I did both parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: