FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
*RB2* The Official Audition Mode Customs Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grinnz  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, if you only put in a kit track then you need to change the mixes to drums0 or drums0d for disco flip. I just change the initial 4 mixes and then delete any later changes (except disco flip).
<Blehgopie> so its like GH guitar then
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the absence of updates guys, I've been kinda busy/lazy lately.

I've started the main tutorial, which currently only covers syncing the audio.
I'll probably do part B tomorrow, as I have yet to eat dinner and I have homework to do.

Since Part B should be fairly small, I will probably scrounge the Software Forum for errors and things to add to the index, since I've seen (and solved) a bunch.
blitzbob  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the "Network Polling Error" when trying to transfer.
It finds my Xbox without trouble.

Any idea what's wrong?
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have the rights to an RBA, will anyone in here record it for me? I don't have a capture card and I'd love a perfect-quality video.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I hope I can get some help here. I've fixed all of the problems that I know how to fix, and now I'm stuck with these ones. Any help?
Build started at 7:01 PM.
Reading the archive
Project Compiler: Reading project 'C:\Users\Alan\Documents\Primitivism.rbproj'...
Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 6...
Metadata Compiler: Starting...
Metadata Compiler: Done.
Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 6...
MIDI Compiler: Starting...
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (EVENTS): [music_start] event is required but not found
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (EVENTS): [music_end] event is required but not found
(Don't get those two because I had those events in the chart.)
MIDI Compiler: Done.
ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
Build ended at 7:01 PM.

Auriscope  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3 before first gem at 2:1:000
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 0
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 1
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 2
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (PART DRUMS): No drum submix specified for difficulty 3

To fix this, you have to put these four text event spread across the first four sixteenths of the song, meaning the first will coincide with the track name.

[mix 0 drums2]
[mix 1 drums2]
[mix 2 drums2]
[mix 3 drums2]

As far as I know, the mix x part corresponds to each of the difficulties and drums2 is related to what mix you have. In Magma there are four different setups; kit, kit/snare, kit/kick, and kit/kick/snare. The most common for legitimate RBN songs is the last one, as most modern recording setups have the capacity to capture each of those stems separately. I'm fairly sure drums2 would be the kit/kick/snare mix, so to maintain audio quality I build my customs with silent .wavs in the instruments and the song in backing. Obviously, mono silence for kick and stereo for everything else.

CyclopsDragon wrote:
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (EVENTS): [music_start] event is required but not found
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismvwhatevz.mid (EVENTS): [music_end] event is required but not found

It's possible you accidentally created them as track name events instead of text events. Double check that. Assuming you didn't create fancy camera angles and such, it shouldn't be hard to delete EVENTS and make one from scratch if worse comes to worse.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please excuse my laziness, Scorehero.
I am now hell-bent on finishing this thing. As you can see that I added some extras to the previous steps and started a bit on Part B. I will be using a offline BBCode editor I found since my internet seems to be acting screwy. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit1: Done up to Magma importing. Taking a break.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may know what's the problem. Whenever I export the midi, I have to open it in another midi editor, because the track BEAT won't name itself BEAT in REAPER, but when I open it up in that midi editor, it gets rid of the text events. Whatever, I'll figure it out later. I also have to do some more work, because I just realized that I have to map the tempos as well, and the slowest tempo is literally too slow for Magma, so I have to do some more editing.

TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyclopsDragon wrote:
I think I may know what's the problem. Whenever I export the midi, I have to open it in another midi editor, because the track BEAT won't name itself BEAT in REAPER, but when I open it up in that midi editor, it gets rid of the text events. Whatever, I'll figure it out later. I also have to do some more work, because I just realized that I have to map the tempos as well, and the slowest tempo is literally too slow for Magma, so I have to do some more editing.

Reimport your new midi into a brand new REAPER project (no template). You should be able to edit that accordingly.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
CyclopsDragon wrote:

Reimport your new midi into a brand new REAPER project (no template). You should be able to edit that accordingly.

Alright, thanks. I'll try that when I get enough free time to re-edit my chart.

CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but I retried it, and the only thing left is that it's asking for an [end] event that's already there. I'm 100% positive that it's a text event, but Magma won't recognize it. What now?
Also, is "drums0" the mix for single track drums?

Grinnz  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes drums0 is for one stereo kit track.

The [end] text event is for the EVENTS track, not any instrument track. It must go after any text or midi event in any other track, any events after it will either be ignored or cause a magma error.
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, whole new error log.
Build started at 1:17 PM.
Reading the archive
Project Compiler: Reading project 'C:\Users\Alan\Documents\Primitivism.rbproj'...
Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 6...
Metadata Compiler: Starting...
Metadata Compiler: Done.
Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 6...
MIDI Compiler: Starting...
WARNING: MIDI Compiler: One or more gems is authored before 3.500000 seconds; there is a known issue that may cause such gems not to appear when first entering Audition, but they will appear upon restarting the song and will always appear normally in non-Audition gameplay
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART DRUMS animations...
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART VOCALS animations...
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART GUITAR animations...
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART BASS animations...
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating camera changes...
MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating lighting changes...
MIDI Compiler: Validating...
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/appdata/local/temp/hmx13af8006\song\song.mid (PART BASS): [idle] at 1:1:000 occurs before beat 2
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/appdata/local/temp/hmx13af8006\song\song.mid (PART GUITAR): [idle] at 1:1:000 occurs before beat 2
ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/appdata/local/temp/hmx13af8006\song\song.mid (PART DRUMS): [idle] at 1:1:000 occurs before beat 2
INTERNAL ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismv1000007.mid: Compiler output failed validation
INTERNAL ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/alan/documents/primitivismv1000007.mid: An internal compilation error has occurred
MIDI Compiler: Done.
ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
Build ended at 1:17 PM.

Grinnz  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly you can't have [idle] before beat 2. (Everyone defaults to idle anyway)
CyclopsDragon  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but my problem is this: What is [idle]?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: