FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass charts/DLC included (TBRB, LEGO Rock Band, GDRB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a bug strictly with my code. I never updated that when I added TBRB all those months ago.
Code:
                            if ($game == "rb" && $inst == "bass" && ($streak == $config["multi"][3] || $streak == $config["multi"][4])) {
                                $mult++;
                            }

Just need to change that to ($game == "rb" || $game == "tbrb") and it'll work. I'll re-generate the TBRB charts the next time I run a batch (probably Tuesday or Wednesday).

I'll also run a grep over the source tree and make sure there aren't any similar mistakes. Thanks for the catch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey just thought i would mention that the bass charts still don't include the 6x multiplier. Starting pathing guitar/bass and noticed it. Just bringing it up so you know

EDIT: hmm just noticed that the song Sun hits the sky is missing charts. Its the only song from this week that doesn't have charts.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Duffies  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was just wondering - are you gonna add RBN tracks sometime?
Great work though, appreciate it

My accomplishments
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffies wrote:
You know, I was just wondering - are you gonna add RBN tracks sometime?

Too time-consuming. Kawigi's working on a way for authors to upload their .mids to us. Nothing will happen until that's ready, and even then only songs that the author uploads will be available. See http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=531445#531445 for more details.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh okay, I see, thanks

My accomplishments
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious, do you plan on releasing Greenday charts before leagues? I'm not trying to sound impatient or demanding, just looking forward to pathing these songs =)
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charts may be delayed for a few weeks as I'm preparing to move across the country. I can't really justify buying GDRB right now from a money standpoint, and I won't have reliable Internet access for a few weeks. There is a slight possibility that I will be able to get the GDRB charts up this weekend, but I wouldn't bank on it. I should have everything caught up by the middle of July at the absolute latest.

It's just really bad timing for the leagues. I won't be able to participate in any, either.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask why on the Stonehenge X Guitar chart there are a lot of missing BO chords in the fast strumming?

r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're on a console other than 360, there's a chance the chart is different? I know If I Needed Someone has 5 less notes on Wii, so it's possible.
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the chart for Stonehenge is just weirdo for some reason. There's a few seconds of strumming BO chords at like 17 NPS and when ajanata pulled the charts, that one section was unreadable for some reason. Unless there's someone at HMX who wants to explain more about the file system they use, don't expect it to get fixed.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the .mid file is fine, my program just made some assumptions which don't hold true when the notes are that fast. I had originally made some annotations to the images to indicate where they were, but apparently the images were regenerated by the program since then.

If you look at the scores it has listed for that measure (71), it did detect the notes, it just wasn't able to draw them. The problem isn't the NPS, it's that they're 64th notes or whatever. I don't think I'll fix this unless many more songs are released that have the same problem (I think this is the only occurrence presently).

That having been said, if/when I get around to completely re-writing the program like I've said I've been wanting to do for over a year, I'll make sure this gets fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah okay. That made me think of something else though: What the hell are the notes in the bridge of The Killing Moon bass? There are like 21 or 22 of them per measure, and I don't even think they're evenly spaced?
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
What the hell are the notes in the bridge of The Killing Moon bass? There are like 21 or 22 of them per measure, and I don't even think they're evenly spaced?

I don't follow. What measures, and what exactly is going on (or not going on, as the case may be)?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
bclare wrote:
What the hell are the notes in the bridge of The Killing Moon bass? There are like 21 or 22 of them per measure, and I don't even think they're evenly spaced?

I don't follow. What measures, and what exactly is going on (or not going on, as the case may be)?

It's measures 63-78. There's nothing wrong with the chart, I'm just wondering if you have any way of saying what exactly those notes are, like if there's anything that says for a certain note "I'm a 16th note" or "I'm a 8th quintuplet note" or if you just see the chart and that's it.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible to go in and figure out exactly what midi ticks the notes are at and do math to figure it out from there, but it isn't something my program actually does in its normal processes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: