FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Playing three instruments at one time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
Silver. On expert. 4 instruments.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6396&start=31

(I win!)

Sexy pass is sexy.
randomTANG3NT  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've figured out the best set up for playing drums and a guitar at the same time. Here's a video of me fc'ing Something in the way on Bass, Drums and Vocals all on Expert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lS10oexu0E
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: randomTANG3NT
Mischlings  

Location: The state of Confusion (aka Michigan (Ann Arbor, if you want to get specific))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomTANG3NT wrote:
I think I've figured out the best set up for playing drums and a guitar at the same time. Here's a video of me fc'ing Something in the way on Bass, Drums and Vocals all on Expert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lS10oexu0E

That almost makes me regret returning my portable drum kit when the blue pad stopped being responsive. That is simply awesome.

How hard is that to do, though? I can't imagine that it's easy to coordinate that with your strumming, never mind adding in the foot. To sing on top of that too? That's more than a little crazy.

My YouTube account

Playing:
Rock Band 2
Pokemon Diamond (Friend Code: 2622 6465 1998)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
A million Super Mario World Rom Hacks
randomTANG3NT  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
randomTANG3NT wrote:

That almost makes me regret returning my portable drum kit when the blue pad stopped being responsive. That is simply awesome.

How hard is that to do, though? I can't imagine that it's easy to coordinate that with your strumming, never mind adding in the foot. To sing on top of that too? That's more than a little crazy.

Well singing isn't to difficult...other than that it's very hard coordinating the drums with the guitar. This song isn't too bad because I was able to focus on drums and play bass out of my peripheral vision but it just takes practice, practice and more practice to get used to it.
3 VoxDrumTar (at the same time) Triple Expert FC's
Hardest So far: Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) Triple FC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: randomTANG3NT
GHAddict  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest to God, you could do So Whatcha Want on 3 instruments at once and FC all 3 of them. Play bass with your feet and sing with a headset (both no-brainers) and then just play the guitar as normal. Easy 3-part FC.

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
TheGspot  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: polly Reply with quote

The DLC song polly would be easy for three instruments, if you did bass drums and vox, because it only has like 8 drum notes
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: polly Reply with quote

TheGspot wrote:
The DLC song polly would be easy for three instruments, if you did bass drums and vox, because it only has like 8 drum notes

nillacocajola actually Drumtar FCed Polly a while back.

Also, erkle got SWW Voxbasstar after I made the banner for it, although that may have been mentioned before.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: polly Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
TheGspot wrote:

nillacocajola actually Drumtar FCed Polly a while back.

Also, erkle got SWW Voxbasstar after I made the banner for it, although that may have been mentioned before.

Yeah. It took like a fucking hour to do >_>. Playing guitar with your feet is NOT easy, even if it is SWW bass.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: