FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Place For Rockband Customs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eraserhead  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the process of charting Rammstein's whole new album, Liebe ist für Alle da, except for vocals (any volunteer is welcome!).
All songs are charted in FeedBack and then imported in Reaper for finishing touches (so they are fully RBN compatible).

This is what I made so far (there's a preview video for each song, check them out pl0x :3)
    01. Rammlied
      Expert only
      Guitar: 3
      Drums: 1/2 (Expert/Expert+)
      Vocals: Not charted
      Bass: 3
      complete with OD and drum fills.
      Expert+ is easily doable with one kick pedal. I just like to have a right foot-only version even for songs with slow double bass.
      Check the videos and download the one that suits you best.

Video (X+ drums) | Download X+ .mid
      Video (X drums) | Download X .mid
      Offset: cut 11 seconds from the beginning of the original song (5:18)

02. Ich Tu Dir Weh
      Expert only
      Guitar: 3
      Drums: 3
      Bass: 0
      complete with OD, solo section and drum fills.
      Video | Download .mid
      Offset: none. just use the original song (5:01)

03. Waidmanns Heil

04. Haifisch
      Expert only
      Guitar: 1
      Drums: 2
      Bass: 0
      complete with OD and drum fills (and a solo section for testing).
      Video | Download .mid
      Offset: add 3 seconds to the beginning of the original song (3:44)

MAYBE I will start a new thread when almost all songs are done, for now I'll just update this post to avoid useless clutter.

Last edited by eraserhead on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SiC Nass
acidfrehley  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great work, eraserhead. Guitar and bass are spot on. I just think that the drums on Rammlied look like a "hard" chart, I miss some kicks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acidfrehley wrote:
Wow, great work, eraserhead. Guitar and bass are spot on. I just think that the drums on Rammlied look like a "hard" chart, I miss some kicks.

that's exactly what I was unsure of. I know for a fact that they are played on a double bass kit, so going by Harmonix standards, I only charted the right foot. if too many people thinks it's too easy, I'll add the left foot in no time.

EDIT: I finally charted all pedals for expert, basically making it expert+ and copied the one-pedal expert chart to hard. now this should suit anyone's needs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eraserhead wrote:
acidfrehley wrote:

that's exactly what I was unsure of. I know for a fact that they are played on a double bass kit, so going by Harmonix standards, I only charted the right foot. if too many people thinks it's too easy, I'll add the left foot in no time.

EDIT: I finally charted all pedals for expert, basically making it expert+ and copied the one-pedal expert chart to hard. now this should suit anyone's needs.

Sweet

I think that Harmonix do chart the double kicks when it can be done with a single one, like in this Rammstein song, for an example.
I haven't played your customs on RB yet as Im waiting to a easier way to convert them to RB-DLC. But I'll def use them in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eraserhead wrote:

Generally people release an Expert+ and an Expert chart - the EMH difficulties are the same in both, but the X difficulty varies. This is because when Hard is properly charted there are differences in how difficult the pads are compared to Expert, regardless of the kick (this of course varies for each song).

As for charting double bass for Expert, a lot of it is just up to the charter. For slower BPM or high-tier charts it's acceptable to chart both feet in some situations, but almost never more than 2-3 in quick succession. The best rule of thumb for Expert is just charting one foot, but you're certainly welcome to add more within reason.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
eraserhead  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Generally people release an Expert+ and an Expert chart - the EMH difficulties are the same in both, but the X difficulty varies. This is because when Hard is properly charted there are differences in how difficult the pads are compared to Expert, regardless of the kick (this of course varies for each song).

As for charting double bass for Expert, a lot of it is just up to the charter. For slower BPM or high-tier charts it's acceptable to chart both feet in some situations, but almost never more than 2-3 in quick succession. The best rule of thumb for Expert is just charting one foot, but you're certainly welcome to add more within reason.

well, this is a great point and I thank you for your input. I have some experience with guitar charts, but as long as drums are involved, I'm quite a noob.
My plan was to release expert-only charts, as I wasn't interested in reaching total game quality (until Rammstein want to hire me as their chartmaker... but I don't see it coming ), but seeing how EMH difficulties must be in some way authored to work in Audition mode (I got around this by pasting the X chart and moving everything down to the green fret), I may change my mind in the future and release two versions of the same chart with properly charted difficulties (EMHX and EMHX+).
In the meantime I guess I'll just copypasta some notes around and provide the X/X+ charts (: thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I while ago I promised that I would do all of Dream Theater's Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence album. I stopped working on it for a while, I've been kind of busy, but I finally got another drum track finished.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqmhzfjlqmm/2-03 War Inside My Head.chart
Like the others, I only have drums finished, but I'm not entirely happy with the tempo on it, specifically at the beginning, even though on Feedback it sounds perfect, so there's the chart if anyone could help me out on it. I would be very happy if someone could.

EDIT: I fixed it.
New link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5z4itzj2gt/2-03 War Inside My Head.chart
Audio delay: 3.59s
Chart delay: 0s
vegemike  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is Rising Force with guitar, bass and vocals.
Expert only. Kudos to Puppetz of Frets on Fire Fan Forum for charting the bass and guitar, i only did vocals.
http://www.mediafire.com/?iybzz0d0jxz
girldrummer  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I posted this in the DT thread, I'll post it here too
it's all expert, but quite a fun song
has no OD or drum fills just so you know

Octavarium-Dream Theater
Drums: XXXXX
Guitar: XXXXX
Bass: XXXXX
Vocals: none
http://www.mediafire.com/?a5dzzbdjgwy

enjoy

EDIT:
here's yet another song (non double bass pedal version)
has OD and drum fills and all levels

the song for listening purposes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVuztywAD80
Scorched Earth Erotica-Cradle of Filth
Drums: XXXXX
Guitar: XXXXX
Bass: ooooo
Vocals: none
http://www.mediafire.com/?wymjdlntamd

EDIT: Redid the link to the cof song, now the drums have all levels too, and there should be some full band ODs also.
AkiraNomuraBCN  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone can reupload this songs?

Sum 41 - The Hell Song
2 songs of The Pillows
pinktri  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please re-up weezer only in dreams. Or show me where I can download? Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: