FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Official ScoreHero 'Green Day: Rock Band' Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GackTMN wrote:
There was a new interview with Green Day on Vh1 this morning and they were talking about the game, being asked how they would stack up against The Beatles game and such

From the sound of it, or at least from what they are thinking it is, that it'll play like Beatles instead of being just a trackpack with Green Day avatars and venues
Are they trying to say that they're using "Green Day Bonanza!" in this game?

I'd really like to see something hilarious come out of this, like playing a song they made to a real music video they made, just in animation(Or the actual video). There's so many awesome possibilities.
thespike  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
I'd really like to see something hilarious come out of this, like playing a song they made to a real music video they made, just in animation(Or the actual video). There's so many awesome possibilities.

That would be cool, to have the background just like their music video for the song was. I hope they do something like that for this game like the dreamscapes in Beatles were, call them Greenscapes or something lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redone videos would be pretty great for certain songs for this game. Heading down the street on a bunch of floats for Minority, walking through a desolate landscape for Boulevard of Broken Dreams, or perhaps having the band just run through a total path of potential destruction, when playing Warning.

Plus, lets have the option for regular stages for these songs, as well. They're just the perfect mix of Dreamscapes and Music videos, where they're all individual for the certain song, but they can be turned off and replaced with regular music venues inspired by GD tours.

Goddammit, now I've made myself a lot more excited for this game, and the only full GD albums I've listened to are the most recent two.

Of course, this game has also made me wish that we were getting more than a live Pearl Jam pack too, as I'd love to see what Harmonix could do with Do The Evolution.

The question is, while the Wii won't be able to export this game, will the currently existing DLC work for the game, as well as future DLC? Will it be like the beatles, with online features and DLC compatibility, or will it just be like Lego Rock Band where DLC compatibility is zero, and the game is pretty pointless.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll most likely have online features. I doubt you'll be able to use your RB2 DLC (aside from the GD songs) because that's never happened in an RB Wii game before.

...Which also means it could happen. Who knows?

topher07  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering, is there any information on censoring songs. I know that Green Day is against allowing their songs to be censored (even going so far as to not allowing Wal-mart to sell their albums) so I wonder how that would work in this game. Could we possibly see an M rated Rock Band game?

dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thespike wrote:
Raikri999 wrote:

That would be cool, to have the background just like their music video for the song was. I hope they do something like that for this game like the dreamscapes in Beatles were, call them Greenscapes or something lol.

Ha, Nice Guys Finish Last FTW
Quinaking  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:

Of course, this game has also made me wish that we were getting more than a live Pearl Jam pack too, as I'd love to see what Harmonix could do with Do The Evolution.

This part of your post made me jaw drop. I never even thought of it but I want to see it so badly now.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: quinaking PSN Name: Quinaquin
franciss  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember back when Billie Joe said something like "yeah, we're doing a whole Green Day Rock Band"? Everybody thought he was wrong or something but fortunately he was right

I really hope Pulling Teeth is in it, that's my favorite GD song, and the harmonies are great (I know harmonies haven't been confirmed for the game)
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidshek wrote:
sidney17 wrote:
Because there is no way those songs won't make it on disc. Just like Hey Jude would never be left out of-

...Oh, wait.

Analogyfail. Hey Jude is what, all piano and vocals? Not an appropriate full band on-disc song.

If you said that before TB:RB was released, you'd have a point. But we have 2 songs with no drums, piano can be charted to guitar. As far as bass, I don't know, but if we're getting that acoustic ATR song for the RBN, then I think Hey Jude can clearly be allowed to be in TB:RB

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Jerkinator  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope the creation of this games doesn't take away from The Beatles DLC releases and a potential RB3 full game.

I liked Green Day back in the day, but cannot imagine wanting to play an entire game of just their music.
WyldeDime5150  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only comment on this is it better have Platypus. Uncensored.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WyldeDime5150 wrote:

Agreed that would be the most fun vocals song ever (atleast for me)

Also I am liking the "Greenscapes" idea I am hoping they go all the way with this title I know alot of people don't think they deserve it but hey if your gonna make a game no matter what you gotta go all out for it and watching music videos redone would be amazing (Walking Contradiction anyone? lol also When I Come Around would be hilarous to watch redone in music video form.. along with Nice Guys Finish Last.. Okay I am offically mad at myself because now I want this game more )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
MetalManiac3021  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerkinator wrote:
I just hope the creation of this games doesn't take away from The Beatles DLC releases and a potential RB3 full game.

I liked Green Day back in the day, but cannot imagine wanting to play an entire game of just their music.

You don't have to worry about that. HMXHenry stated last week:

HMXHenry wrote:
FWIW, we were working on TB:RB for over 2 years and in that time we released / were working on RB, RB2, RB Unplugged, LEGO RB, RBN, AC/DC Live Track Pack, Track Pack Vol 1, Track Pack Vol 2, Classic Rock Track Pack, Country Track Pack, Metal Track Pack, RB Mobile, Phase, tons of different pieces of hardware and over 1,000 DLC tracks. We're pretty good at multi tasking.
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WyldeDime5150 wrote:

Because if it were censored, you would be singing...

"****head, ****face, **** smoking, mother ****ing, ass****, dirty ****, waste of *****, I hope you die HEY"

SPOILER this has curses and not for the faint of heart. you have been warned.

Quote:
Dickhead, Fuckface, cock smoking, mother fucking, asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, I hope you die HEY

any ways, this game look absolutley amazing (other than the graphics, lol).
im buying this first day, fo' sho'.
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalManiac3021 wrote:
Jerkinator wrote:

You don't have to worry about that. HMXHenry stated last week:

HMXHenry wrote:
FWIW, we were working on TB:RB for over 2 years and in that time we released / were working on RB, RB2, RB Unplugged, LEGO RB, RBN, AC/DC Live Track Pack, Track Pack Vol 1, Track Pack Vol 2, Classic Rock Track Pack, Country Track Pack, Metal Track Pack, RB Mobile, Phase, tons of different pieces of hardware and over 1,000 DLC tracks. We're pretty good at multi tasking.

Heh, that means they were making The Beatles before Rock Band 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 2 of 58

Jump to: