FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Network and Rhythm Authors LLC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:
18+? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I have like 10 Full band charts with all difficulties on all instruments, well it looks like i should take my business elsewhere.

If they want to restrict it to 18+ that's their right to do so. Besides, it's just a QA position, playing the charts that have been made, so your 10 full band charts are sorta irrelevant.

Speaking of irrelevant, just a heads up that your signature is too tall. Put the banners next to each other and you'd be fine.
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:
18+? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I have like 10 Full band charts with all difficulties on all instruments, well it looks like i should take my business elsewhere.

... uh, almost EVERY job requires you to be 18+. Also, I highly doubt they're looking for chart authors. This is a QA position, Quality Assurance. Basically, you'd just be a game tester. The only input they'd want from you is "Hey, uh... this is wrong here. This doesn't work correctly." I'm pretty positive they don't want your band charts.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Ky13  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would this be an hourly wage or per song?
Nollaig  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ky13 wrote:
Would this be an hourly wage or per song?

I thinks it paid quarterly throughout the year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nollaig wrote:
I thinks it paid quarterly throughout the year

XNA pays quarterly throughout the year, yes. But he was asking about the QA job with Rhythm Authors.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:

Good luck with that. I'm sure the 18+ requirement is for legal reasons.

I think I'll submit an application. Is there a hard deadline yet? (It might take me a day or two to get my resume up to date)
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Age: We are requiring all staff to be 18 or older because the job involves working with master tracks under limited-use rights, including for songs that haven't been announced yet through Rhythm Authors nor our clients. As a result, each person must be legally able to sign and agree to non-distribution and non-disclosure terms, as we want the individual to be responsible for their actions and not their parents/guardians.

Payment: Until things get off the ground, staff will be compensated as the company gets paid.

Deadline: We are looking more at the amount of applications than a set date, so anyone interested should try to get them in as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh...this is teasing but I just don't have the time overall =\ Seems like stressful work as well.

Good luck to whoever gets this job, sounds fun!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have everything BUT the time, and I would be willing to get an XNA subscription for this. We'll see how things work out.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
hammerman  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! I don't have the money for an XNA account. Well... Frets on Fire, anyone???
Official Music: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShredStormOfficial
Experience on Guitar: 33 months as of 3-30-2010
inimitable  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I hate to add this post onto the pile of "oh no I wanna but can't" that's here already, I do want to express my interest. I've been looking for an "in" for the RBN, and ScoreHero's own Rhythm Authors always seems to be a good way.

I've certainly got the experience with custom charts and Rock Band, and in the absence of proper Reaper training I've been learning as I go. In the interest of pursuing some sort of employ within the RBN (even if it's not here), I will be purchasing an XNA license when I finish at the university here next month. Hopefully when I'm ready you folks will still be interested in taking another aboard - you'll hear from me!

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
TheSoundDefense  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put my application in; I think I'm more than qualified for the position. I've got 12+ years of music education under my belt, plus I like computers and Rock Band. Also I'm reasonably good with charting with REAPER.

My drum achievements - WGFA, They're Red Hot FCs
RB2 Overall: 211 GS songs, 155 FC songs
RB2 Main Setlist: 83 GS songs, 72 FC songs
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, closed applications!? Damnit, I was just starting to put together an application too... Any word on when positions may open again, or is it simply on an as-needed basis?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaterOfCheese wrote:
Ah, closed applications!? Damnit, I was just starting to put together an application too... Any word on when positions may open again, or is it simply on an as-needed basis?

Applications will only open on an as-needed basis, we don't have any set schedule.
TheSoundDefense  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I must have gotten my app in at the last minute. Hopefully that doesn't reflect badly on me, I just wanted to secure my XNA trial.

My drum achievements - WGFA, They're Red Hot FCs
RB2 Overall: 211 GS songs, 155 FC songs
RB2 Main Setlist: 83 GS songs, 72 FC songs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

Jump to: