FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FREEZEPOP mini midwest tour!! going on this mid november!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitemare  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: FREEZEPOP mini midwest tour!! going on this mid november!! Reply with quote

i was randomly poking around thy interwebz when i came across something about freezepop doing a small tour in the midwest! since i live in Minnesota i was like hmmm maybe ill check it out! so i go there and here are the dates according to http://www.freezepop.com/

Wednesday, November 11 - University of Minnesota/Duluth, at the Kirby Student Center Ballroom. With Duck Duck Punch and Venus on Fire. Doors at 8:45. Free to UMD students, $5 for everyone else, all ages!

Thursday, November 12 - Mankato, MN. Meet & Greet at the Hot Topic at the River Hills Mall, 4 pm! Show at the What's Up Lounge, 701 N. Riverfront Dr. With Milk Bar, Duck Duck Punch, and the Style Biters. Early show, doors at 6! $8, all ages!

Friday, November 13 - La Crosse, WI, at the Warehouse, 328 Pearl St. With Deep Sea Summit. Doors at 7, $10, all ages! Advance tickets here.

Saturday, November 14 - Chicago, IL, at Subterranean, 2011 W. North Ave. With Terrible Spaceship. Late show, doors at 10:45. $10 in advance, $12 day of show, 17+. Advance tickets here.

Friday, December 11 - at the Middle East downstairs, 480 Mass Ave, Cambridge. With our wonderful pals Plushgun, Televandals, and the Appreciation Post! More details to be announced! Doors at 8, 18+, $12. Advance tickets here.

hopefully someone finds this helpful, its amazing for me since i go to the college in Mankato, MN and they just so happen to be playing here on thursday the 12! i attend TONS of concerts and im actually pretty excited for this show!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
GarageMetal468  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, there's a very small chance I may be going to the Chicago show. Its the day after Warbringer, so if I still have money and I'm still alive I may check it out.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: GarageMetal468
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see they're still going on since Kasson Crooker left. Wonder how they make up for his parts? Hm.

Actually, I've just realised that they're technically not a Harmonix band any more. Could this spell the end of... etc.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
nitemare  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GarageMetal468 wrote:
Hm, there's a very small chance I may be going to the Chicago show. Its the day after Warbringer, so if I still have money and I'm still alive I may check it out.

yeah dude same for us in Minnesota...this week is full of sweet music!

11/9 - Belphegor, Alestorm, Eluvieite + others
11/11 - Vader, Warbringer, The Amenta + more
11/12 - Freezepop

yey for good shows coming up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: