FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/5/08 DLC (B-52's, Faith No More, and Kiss)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
playitloud413  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Monday, I wake up excited knowing that new DLC is going to be announced, but when I checked last week (Faith No More, KISS, & B-52's), I was rather disappointed. I was hoping the next week (this week) would make up for it, but I'm let down once again. The Police, The Ramones, and The Clash.

Nice to see some new bands joining the roster -_-;;
/sarcasm

I've downloaded every single song that's been released as DLC since day 1, but I've put off buying the last two weeks worth of songs. Will I get all of them? Yes, probably. I'm just not gunning it to GameStop to pick up points the way I usually am. I hope this trend ends quickly.

And if you ARE going to be recycling the same bands, can we at least get some better songs? How about Every Breath You Take, Don't Stand So Close To Me, and De Do Do Do De Da Da Da as far as the Police are concerned. KISS, I could go on for a while (for Christ's sake, can you recycle Strutter? that song NEEDS to be in Rock Band). And the Clash... well... I Fought the Law is one of my favorite songs for RB, but the rest of their stuff is... passable.

What about more...

Smashing Pumpkins - Their entire catalog is absolute gold; one of my favorite bands. We need stuff from Siamese Dream and MCIS NOW.

Metallica - I don't even need to explain this one; just keep it before the black album.

Iron Maiden - Kudos for recycling Wrathchild in March; wanna do the same for The Trooper? Extra kudos for making #otB DLC. I'd rather play a cover of it for RB than play the master for GH3.

Rush - WHERE THE F*CK IS "SPIRIT OF THE RADIO"?!

some GOOD Aerosmith - RB and GH3 have both failed me, with TKAR and SOSAD, respectively; perhaps you guys have heard of a song called Sweet Emotion?

Crossing my fingers for the last few weeks of February,
playitloud413 \m/(O.o)\m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: