FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles: Rock Band - Score Tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcusfenixrules  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to wait until my birthday (October 27th) to get it... It's going to kill me.
someguy913  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I don't know if anyone has a FGFC of bass or drums yet, but s1ckh4nds probably FCed about 40 songs on sightreads so he'll have a FGFC soon enough.

A few songs are surprisingly tricky on drums, though SH is only 2 away from a community drums FC now. I knocked out a few of the hard ones last night, might work on those last two when I get back from class. The timing for quick rolls seems somehow different than timing for the rest of the chart... can't quite put my finger on it. *shrug*

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
FearTheReapist  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusfenixrules wrote:
I have to wait until my birthday (October 27th) to get it... It's going to kill me.

amg same birthday hax D:

I LOVE SCOREHERO <5
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: HavItYourWayBKz
fUNC  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Nice job on the score tracking. I'll definitely be picking up the game after class.

I hope you guys enjoy the banner. More than once I've heard people mention how rb.sh got shafted theme-wise, so I tried to make this one look extra good.

Fantastic job, or should I say fab-tastic job

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot wait for HERE COMES THE SUN DO DO DO DO!!!. Too bad I don't have $60.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar has been fgfc'd already and wwatching the videos, it looks really easy, but i suppose this game isn't about guitar.
as for the other instruments, bass=easy, drums seems good yet surprisingly hard, and vocals will be impossible. there the beatles, they cant be beat. i look forward to singing all of there songs. the harmony thing will really help me out with those crazy high notes like in killer queen.
anyways cant wait till i come up with $60, it'll be a great game and maybe itll motivate me to learn vocals, aha

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Nice job on the score tracking. I'll definitely be picking up the game after class.

I hope you guys enjoy the banner. More than once I've heard people mention how rb.sh got shafted theme-wise, so I tried to make this one look extra good.

you girl just made something very very cool. congratz !
i guess thats why you're called an "artist" haha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Places I tried were sold out of the GAME ONLY ... lots of band kits available..

will track it down tomorrow!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI everyone.

Amazon.com is selling the game a $53(software) You can get 1 day shipping for $10, so for three extra bucks you can have it in a day.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=beatles%20Rock%20Band&sourceid=Mozilla-search
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
thesentence  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
FYI everyone.

Amazon.com is selling the game a $53(software) You can get 1 day shipping for $10, so for three extra bucks you can have it in a day.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=beatles%20Rock%20Band&sourceid=Mozilla-search

Thanks man, saves me a trip.

Looks like the game has been FC'd on drums and guitar already.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesentence wrote:
Sixen wrote:
FYI everyone.

Thanks man, saves me a trip.

Looks like the game has been FC'd on drums and guitar already.
And vocals, although he hasnt posted his scores. Bass is at most 1 song from being FCd if its not already done.

EDIT: Yep bass done too, so everything FCd except Harmony vocals I guess.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this, JC! I really think the community takes for granted all of these lovely things that the staff and everyone does for us, so I just wanted to post here, saying cheers to the mods. Thank you guys for all you do, have done, and will do.

Also, Beatles Rock Band? Honestly? That's So epic. I'm still not over it XD.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
EDIT: Yep bass done too, so everything FCd except Harmony vocals I guess.

Now that may take a while, considering that all the vocalists have to be in the same room (none of this online crap). Still all that needs to happen is for billtvshow to have a couple friends who are okay at RB vox.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiki game and song pages for The Beatles: Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5 are available now for every combination that's being tracked. Let the pathing begin!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the game at a premiering session at Newbury Comics in Norwood. I love the game, but don't have a next gen console. I love the retro look of the game and how there are no drum fills, so every drum part is the same number of notes.
PS: I also got a free "The Beatles: 09.09.09" T-Shirt for playing for 2 hours. Sweet!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: