FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles: Rock Band - Score Tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All You Need Is Love is on the Marketplace guys. I'm downloading it now.

It's gonna be sweet

It weighs in at 19.82MB
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the score tracking. I'll definitely be picking up the game after class.

I hope you guys enjoy the banner. More than once I've heard people mention how rb.sh got shafted theme-wise, so I tried to make this one look extra good.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
viper565  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting it after school today. REALLY looking forward to it. Nice job with the theme too, hailz.

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
Jamieroumbanis  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting it tomorrow before work. Or, if I did fuck up my schedule like I think I may have, I'll grab it tomorrow and play it all day!
Sixen  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Nice job on the score tracking. I'll definitely be picking up the game after class.

I hope you guys enjoy the banner. More than once I've heard people mention how rb.sh got shafted theme-wise, so I tried to make this one look extra good.

If you made the beatles banner Hailz then major props. Thats the coolest banner SH has ever had, seriously.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Torchy  

Location: Indiana / Kentucky, U.S.A. (or aboard U.S.S. Moisthero)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:

It's brilliant!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:

Score tracking is now up for this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
richjohnny wrote:

You know, you only needed to put it up for 360, the other consoles don't have it.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
JCirri wrote:
richjohnny wrote:

You know, you only needed to put it up for 360, the other consoles don't have it.

yet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
ddrsensation  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this game ahead of time, (Sunday), and boy is it bomb.
Harmonies sound like a blast to play. (Haven't tried it, since nobody knows the songs well enough, except my friend, who sucks at singing anyways. XD)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should vocal FCs with the 99% glitch be entered as 100% or 99%?
dweedman  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the game has been FGFCed since a bunch of people (including myself, and im 1st! ^_^) have fced revolution and UKOG has around double the score of everyone else on I Me Mine on XBL, which is almost certainly an FC.

Massive thank you to the Scorehero mods for de-PermaRockering me after 6-7 dreadful years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: da dan101
Sully  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dweedman wrote:
I think the game has been FGFCed since a bunch of people (including myself, and im 1st! ^_^) have fced revolution and UKOG has around double the score of everyone else on I Me Mine on XBL, which is almost certainly an FC.

Assuming you're talking guitar, wuLFe posted a few days ago that he FC'd the game in ~4.5 hours and only had to take one part to practice mode (something in I, Me, Mine). I imagine that there will be tons of FGFCs for guitar, possibly for all instruments.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
dweedman  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:

Assuming you're talking guitar, wuLFe posted a few days ago that he FC'd the game in ~4.5 hours and only had to take one part to practice mode (something in I, Me, Mine). I imagine that there will be tons of FGFCs for guitar, possibly for all instruments.

Now who will be 1st to FGFC the game on all instruments?? The mystery unfolds...

Massive thank you to the Scorehero mods for de-PermaRockering me after 6-7 dreadful years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: da dan101
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
dweedman wrote:

wuLFe also FGFCed vox on Monday, and billtvshow got the game at midnight and had the FGFC by like 4am or some crazily short amount of time. I don't know if anyone has a FGFC of bass or drums yet, but s1ckh4nds probably FCed about 40 songs on sightreads so he'll have a FGFC soon enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: