FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles Rock Band - Now in stores!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 126, 127, 128  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galye  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opelious wrote:
Got the game myself today as well, and I just finished the Story mode about an hour ago. Still have a bunch more photos to unlock, but that's for another day.

I've been lurking the thread for the last month now, and I know EVERYONE wants to know the last song, so, as request, I'll put it in spoiler tags.

Wish I had a chance to play with other people, but hopefully, that'll be tomorrow. I alternated between guitar/bass and vocals, and had a blast the whole way through.

Tell us your gamertag so we can verify this achievement.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galye wrote:
Opelious wrote:
Got the game myself today as well, and I just finished the Story mode about an hour ago. Still have a bunch more photos to unlock, but that's for another day.

I've been lurking the thread for the last month now, and I know EVERYONE wants to know the last song, so, as request, I'll put it in spoiler tags.

Wish I had a chance to play with other people, but hopefully, that'll be tomorrow. I alternated between guitar/bass and vocals, and had a blast the whole way through.

Tell us your gamertag so we can verify this achievement.

Opelious >_>
BlahBlahJr  

I hate to sound like a nonbeliever, but can I have a picture such as the quickplay screen with the 44 tracks? That way we can know you really do own a copy of the game, thanks.
hawk00eyed  

Awesome news on the Quickplay menu!

Can you tell us if scores played in the Band Quickplay mode are uploaded to the Band Leaderboards?

When you enter Band Quickplay, do you get to select YOUR band to play as?
Setherex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlahBlahJr wrote:
I hate to sound like a nonbeliever, but can I have a picture such as the quickplay screen with the 44 tracks? That way we can know you really do own a copy of the game, thanks.

There's no need. Both of them are currently playing the game, if you check their Gamertags.
Opelious  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justin19954 wrote:
Opelious wrote:

It's The End. You also get an achievement for beating the Encore venue thats named along the lines "The Love You Make". The last video that's played after beating the Rooftop venue uses The End, and you already saw a brief glimpse of that video from the third trailer released.

Proof, please?

Ask and you shall receive!
*Spoiler*
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu101/Opelious/IMAG0054.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Opelious PSN Name: Opelious
BlahBlahJr  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up Opelious!

EDIT: Removed to avoid spoilers. Disappointed by the lack of a certain song, but this is a great closer song.

Last edited by BlahBlahJr on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
hawk00eyed  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous!!

Leaderboard is right there!

Hey, what does pressing X (Show Harmonies Score) do? What are Harmonies score?

Hmmm, so that must mean Solo Vocals is separate from Harmonies Vocals. That must mean there has to be separate leaderboards for Solo vs Harmonies Scores. Awesome! It keeps getting better
ProjectAndy  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mystery is finally revealed.
FCTTFAF  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played the demo at gamestop (guitar only.) Colorful. And can someone PM me the last song? My wii sucks with spoiler tags.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Opelious  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much. If you select Solo, then you naturally only have the one vocal track you need to follow, but (and I can't remember which song it was) but it also had you sing the harmony and main bit, whereas if you pick Harmonies, as long as you just sing your bit, its ok.

Which I found interesting, you can still select Harmonies, even with one mic in. As long as you fill the pie during that phase, you'll pass/gain OD/etc. So, you could ignore the good portion of a phase thats harmony, and as long as you get the entire lead vocal part, you'll pass that phase.

Also, you can't use the Xbox 360 headset anymore, and I don't have a mic stand at the moment, so I couldn't voxtar at all (which is how I would have liked to play today).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Opelious PSN Name: Opelious
jaychuck  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may take a while, but can you post all of the difficulty ratings on the songs, whoever has them? That's all I'm interested in for now.

Please?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized I could have checked the credits in the manual to find the last song. DUH!

Anyway, it is as reported.

I just Voxtared Twist and Shout to try it out, and you do choose whether you want to sing the Solo Vocals or the Harmonies.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question - is the piano charted in Revolution, or any other songs?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:

I just Voxtared Twist and Shout to try it out, and you do choose whether you want to sing the Solo Vocals or the Harmonies.

Did you do that in Band Quickplay? Did the score upload to the Leaderboards? Or do only Band scores from Story Mode count towards the leaderboards?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 104 of 128

Jump to: