FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/1 DLC A7X, Talking Heads, RATM, Oasis, and The Jam!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reksav  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more heads and ratm is never a bad thing... this bat country song though... im sure hunter s thompson, if he had a grave to roll in, would.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There hasnt been much DLC released in the last while I really liked alot but Bat Country should be a good one to change that.

Other then that though its another pass week for me. Not much into the Talking Heads so Ill wait and continue to be very very selective (no difference anyways, The Beatles DLC is going to be where its at )
SirRobin1tothe3  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
The only problem with Bat Country coming out is that it's not the whole City of Evil album.

There is this obvious problem. However, I would not discredit CoE coming a a full album.

For example: The No Doubt Singles album (don't care to look up the years in the title, but you know the one) was released minus New and Trapped in a Box. New was released some time later, and TiaB might be up their sleeves slated to be released sometime.

Disregard TiaB, though. New was released separately from the full album. Although it was released later, the situations aren't so dissimilar.

Second, Tap Ten was advertised as the Back from the Dead full album, but as we already had three songs off the album, it was marketed as Tap Ten. We still do not have Short & Sweet, however the fact is that Harmonix referred to Tap Ten as "the full Back from the Dead album, minus the new songs, three of which we already have." S&S may be released alongside TiaB later, though.

The point is that we may still get City of Evil as a full album. It might be missing an additional song to just Bat Country, but the majority might be coming at least.

*note, SirRobin1tothe3 is in no way affiliated with Harmonix. Please do not take this as confirmation that City of Evil will be released as full album DLC.
B14Z3  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking Heads pack is awesome, but why no inclusion of Burning Down the House? I would have that replace Girlfriend Is Better from the same album, but whatever. Still good.

RATM and A7X also \m/

Oasis, I might take a look.
J.T.  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I move into college without my 360 on the exact day we get Talking Heads DLC. Figures.

Another solid week, HMX. Keep it up.

http://dlchero.erraticinc.com/xbox/talbainj

Top 50s (X Guitar)
Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You (11)
I'm Shipping Up To Boston (15)
Thrash Unreal (20)
Hey (38)
Do You Want To (42)
Entangled (44)
Complete Control (48)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKkVYJqRdY The beauty of song
RockerChick  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely getting Talking Heads. I have to admit, I hate Almost Easy, and wasn't thrilled with more Avenged Sevenfold, but after listening to Bat Country, it's actually quite good. I might get that as well.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockerChick wrote:
Definitely getting Talking Heads. I have to admit, I hate Almost Easy, and wasn't thrilled with more Avenged Sevenfold, but after listening to Bat Country, it's actually quite good. I might get that as well.

Honestly, I think their new album that had three songs as DLC was just an awful album. Almost Easy is bad, Critical Acclaim is the worst, and Afterlife was just passable due to the solo. The whole album is just more mainstream and awful than it was starting to be with City of Evil, but at least that album had some solid songs in it rather than tunes that felt out of place or like filler or just plain sounded like crap.

City of Evil, though not great, especially vocally, had some great musical bits to it I think. I wouldn't mind having more from it. Bat Country is a good start, so I'd like to see Burn it Down, Blinded in Chains, and Trashed and Scattered...basically the entire beginning of the album lol
Mr.Taco  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About damn time we get bat country its probably been requested fiftybillion times by all the A7x fanboys/girls now all i want is BatH most of the rest of City of Evil album sucked.Im glad we got more RATM we need more songs im RB by them.
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers have been answered. Bat Country has cometh!

Wes-BasSMaNiac07  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guerrilla Radio, Bat Country, and And She Was are must downloads.

Although, I wish we would've gotten more RATM tracks, especially from the Testify album. Like, Born of a Broken Man, Bomb-tract, and Bulls on Parade.

But, this is still great. Again, great DLC tracks continue to come out around the same time Neversoft releases another rhythm game.
DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
nigge  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week was better, only 1 good song, BAT COUNTRY! YAY!!

Last week had 2 good songs, running down a dream or sumthing and rebel yell
Jounaa  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK . THIS . IS . HELLA . AWESOME!

Bat Country is fooking good song. =))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
RockerChick wrote:

Honestly, I think their new album that had three songs as DLC was just an awful album. Almost Easy is bad, Critical Acclaim is the worst, and Afterlife was just passable due to the solo. The whole album is just more mainstream and awful than it was starting to be with City of Evil, but at least that album had some solid songs in it rather than tunes that felt out of place or like filler or just plain sounded like crap.

City of Evil, though not great, especially vocally, had some great musical bits to it I think. I wouldn't mind having more from it. Bat Country is a good start, so I'd like to see Burn it Down, Blinded in Chains, and Trashed and Scattered...basically the entire beginning of the album lol

Almost Easy is probably their worst song ever.

Afterlife is awesome though IDK why everyone's hating on that song.
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wanting Bat Country in RB since RB1, so this is great news! Also pumped for the RATM and Oasis tracks. I'll gave to give the Heads tracks a listen first before I commit to buying them.
BShea  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing brief previews of the RB DLC from week to week from now on TheXboxDomain.com

Here's my take on this week:
http://thexboxdomain.com/2009/08/rock-band-dlc-preview-812009-talking-heads-a7x-rage-oasis-the-jam/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16

Jump to: