FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to find your cumulative drum career score?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: How to find your cumulative drum career score? Reply with quote

Alright, so I'm looking around on Rock Band 2, and I can't figure out how to find how much points I have cumulating over ALL SETLIST songs. Can anyone help me? Because apparently the world record holder for drum career was able to figure it out.

Last edited by VinnySibel.com on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thundergodxix  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try rockbandstats.com.
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: How to find your accumulative drum career score? Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
Alright, so I'm looking around on Rock Band 2, and I can't figure out how to find how much points I have accumulating over ALL SETLIST songs. Can anyone help me? Because apparently the world record holder for drum career was able to figure it out.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding you're post, its in the box at the top with all the stats in it when you go to Manage Scores.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean either, but try the wiki user score statistics page maybe?

(4th riddle now available as of 8/19/09)
Feel free to PM me if you need any help!
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll try re-explaining it, YOUR CAREER SCORE. Like you know how in RB1 where it told you right before the setlist how many points you had overall?

KrakenEater  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
Okay, I'll try re-explaining it, YOUR CAREER SCORE. Like you know how in RB1 where it told you right before the setlist how many points you had overall?
Like thundergod mentioned, you can use rockbandstats.com. Go to my scores, select instrument, system, username, etc., then press 'Show my scores'. On the right there should be a box that says "Drums Summary". That has a number of scores, including total score. I'm not sure what you can do if some of your scores are unranked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to figure this out, because there's an existing world record where they knew the "exact" score of all the songs put together.

S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
I'm trying to figure this out, because there's an existing world record where they knew the "exact" score of all the songs put together.

Go to your Manage Score page. Enter your scores. It will be in the box at the top.
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Guinness would use ScoreHero as a tracking method, would they?

Kelsin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.rockbandstats.com
And there was the other website I forgot the name. I think it starts with a k >_>
S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
I don't think Guinness would use ScoreHero as a tracking method, would they?

Unless you want to invite a guiness person to watch you play all 84 songs (which is what he did) that may be your best method.

VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know somebody who is attempting to break that record in a few months. There most likely won't be a guinness representative present though.

S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
Well, I know somebody who is attempting to break that record in a few months. There most likely won't be a guinness representative present though.

Then it most likely won't count, as many people here have broken the record, but are not officially recognized.

VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly, you don't need a representative to be there, just a number of adult witnesses who can confirm it happened. Also, once you submit a legitimate request to the record book, you will have a chance to officially beat a record.

bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
Not exactly, you don't need a representative to be there, just a number of adult witnesses who can confirm it happened. Also, once you submit a legitimate request to the record book, you will have a chance to officially beat a record.

In that case, someone really needs to get that record broken, because it's sort of pathetic how it is now.

In other news, I'm going to be an ass and point out that "accumulative" is not a word; I think what you were going for was "cumulative"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: