FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
bclare is done here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rock bump 1

Ahem. I just bought RB1 for Wii; unfortunately I don't have a compatible guitar (I'll get one soon-ish) but I've been doing vox. The engine is a lot more strict than RB2, but it's good, and I know the songs.

GS on: Maps, Paranoid, Pleasure (Pleasure), Don't Fear The Reaper, Go With The Flow. (out of 11 songs played)

No FCs (yet) but maybe I'll get a few on my second go-round.
kh44man  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O boy you'll have fun on rb1!!!

/sarcasm

But really good luck, I cant FC a song on that game to save my life.
I just thought that a Caprici FC is more impressive than a TWAT FC
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 264931817962
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good night bump

FCed Time We Had (surpisingly).

GSed: Dani California, Ballroom Blitz, Timmaaayy and the Lords of the Underworld

played 31/63 so far (incl all bonus songs) so after a RB2 break tomorrow for the newest DLC, I should finish up RB1 by the weekend, and then go through and start improving scores
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bummmp

Downloaded some new songs: Offspring (have all of them now), Stop!, Cream and Bastards Rise, Pretty Noose, Jesus Christ Pose, Skullcrusher Mountain. Passed them all on bass, FCed Gone Away, Stop!, Pretty Fly, stupid -1 on Skullcrusher Mtn. About to play some on vox, then maybe re-do Self Esteem for the FC, and switch SD cards so I can knock out the other Offspring songs.

Also, added some more banners to the main post. Like I said, I won't add every banner I qualify for (not that there are too many) but I'll add ones that I'm proud of, or if the banner looks really good, and also displaying some goal banners.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working on my alt-strumming a bit; first FC using that technique. Basically my limit for downstrumming is 8th notes at like 160bpm, so anything faster than that I'm trying to altstrum now (but some songs I still downstrum everything, like verses in Painkiller) and any 16th notes with more than like 5 of them.

I'm done for the day, but for reference here are the FCs I knocked out

Gone Away xbass (retardedly easy, kinda disappointing)
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) xbass, very fun bassline
Wolf Like Me xbass, aforementioned altstrumming
Stop! xbass, happy to SRFC this, some parts are tricky

Rockaway Beach xvox (soooo much easier after sucking it up in RB1)
Girl's Not Grey xvox
Nine in the Afternoon xvox (2 parts of this done now; maybe I can do guitar)
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for various stuffs

News from today: Hammerhead FC! That's 6/7 Offspring, just need Self Esteem. Also a shiny new banner courtesy of S1ckH4nds

FCed Chinese Democracy (song) on xbass, after a bunch of -1 from the YBO hammerons. Also FCed Better, finally got the strumming in the first solo and didn't choke. That's 9 from that album, still need TWaT, Scraped, Riad, and of course Shackler's Revenge

(and uh, apparently I've never played "If The World" ? ... so I messed it up, don't feel like hearing that song again, but it's easy)

News from yesterday:
FCed Complete Control, need to do Train in Vain for all Clash songs... screwed it up like 3 times, then played it on guitar and got a SRFC. So... I don't want to get sick of the song, I'll try bass again tomorrow or something.

On to the Offspring again: FCed All I Want, so now 4/7 done. Choked on Hammerhead. Next up is to get 100% without an overstrum on Kids Aren't Alright... and got it on the second try. 5/7 Offspring now, screwed up Hammerhead again, I'll finish tomorrow.

FCed C'mon C'mon (for a s1ckh4nds banner). Bad path though, I forgot the song was so short.
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Critical Accclaim guitar GS. Very happy And if you look at the other %s for scores near mine, it should be clear that I had a good path

News from a few days back:

All The Small Things FC, after a few times messing it up. Very easy song to make up a path for, but unfortunately my whammy bar is broken so it could have been a better score. Also finally FCed Hello There, after yet another overstrum, and PDA after several +1s on that over the past few months. FC of Truth Hits Everybody, worse score than my (very) late overstrum because of the broken whammy. And SRFCed Pretty Woman on guitar.
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early-morning bump for recent inactivity, and recent-er Rancid FCs.
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally FCed One Step Closer. Bah to that song. Also got another -1 on Alex Chilton, a few thousand points improvement though.

SRFCed Pork and Beans. 3rd xplat, good path. 100% overstrum on Undone. SRFC My Name is Jonas, decent path. -1 GS on Just A Girl, -1 GS on Sunday Morning. SRFC Don't Speak, but terrible path so no GS.
Randomly FCed Our Truth. Only like the 5th time I've played it total, first time in a few months. No predetermined path at all, but apparently it was a good path because I'm only 4k behind 1st place

Oh, and that's my 42nd bass FC on the setlist, so it's halfway FCed! Woo!
Bulltill  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FCs mate! Keep working on those disk FCs! your getting up there

kh44man  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got some pretty nice fc's going thur
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 264931817962
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kh44man wrote:

:P

A guy with "latest accomplishment: Shoulder to the Plow" thinks my FCs are impressive? I'm still trying to 5* that song lol
kh44man  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
kh44man wrote:

:P

A guy with "latest accomplishment: Shoulder to the Plow" thinks my FCs are impressive? I'm still trying to 5* that song lol

lol well to be honest, when I saw that you had 100 FC's, I decided that would be next goal, and that I wanted to start bass, So your kinda the reason I started bass
J.J.  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a nice little compilation of FCs going here. Someone needs to get on AIM more though.

Looking forward to more hax from you in the future.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kh44man wrote:
lol well to be honest, when I saw that you had 100 FC's, I decided that would be next goal, and that I wanted to start bass, So your kinda the reason I started bass

Hehe, well I'm flattered. Promise to continue having less than me though, mk?

@JJ, yeah I don't turn on aim all the time. But after next week, I'll be unemployed so I'll be online a lot more, and playing RB a lot more (although I suppose most of you SHers will be less available since school is starting up)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: