FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FoG: TB:RB 41/44 OMBFCs!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoG  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: FoG: TB:RB 41/44 OMBFCs! Reply with quote

May 17th - TB:RB 38/44 OMBFCs!

No video this time, I'll probably upload a few videos in a day or so. Just pointing out that I have 38 OMBFCs in TB:RB with IWY, T2R, DT, IWBYM, GMGM, and a secret song remaining. The latest OMBFC being Helter Skelter.

Also I'm not dead and I'm in fact Canadian Solus!

April 16th - TB:RB Expert Drums Something FC!

Holy Crap! I got this one on the first run of the day! Although I screwed up the path (4-1 instead of 4-2), I still got the FC! This roll is very challenging and I did a lot of grinding to get this one over the past day or two. This song is also a great song to listen to as well. This is my 27th TB:RB Drum FC and OMBFC.

April 8th - TB:RB Expert Drums I Me Mine FC!

Holy crap, I wasn't expecting this song so soon! This song was really hard to get, especially since I've only been playing for 3 months now (Christmas 09). I changed my lag settings before trying this song since I started to realize that the notes were out of sync with the music a small bit. I guess that set the stage for this FC in some way. This song is a great song to listen and play to.

More videos should be coming from my stockpile soon, I just thought this one was the most important to get up there since it's my best FC ever.

March 11th - RB2 Expert Drums Closer To The Heart Optimal FC

Hooray for finally FCing this song with an optimal path! I originally FCd this song with the bootleg path (boo!) so I decided to see if I could hit that stupid roll in practice. In like 2 minutes, I became consistent with it, and decided to try for a real run. Some runs later, I finally got the Re-FC on Video! This is a great song, generally easy but can be challenging not to choke on. (that's what she said)

I also got a lot of other OMB/Drum FCs on TB:RB, I can't remember which ones I got, I'll look through all of my video files to see what I have. After which I'll upload them to YouTube and post here.

January 27st - TB:RB OMB/Drum FC #5 - The End + I Was Wrong Drum FC

Woo! I somehow got consistent with the drum solo today! I guess it was because I was playing Birthday a lot. This is TB:RB OMB/Drum FC #5 for me and probably my best FC so far!

Video is coming soon!

Also I got a I Was Wrong FC and Limelight (OV) 5* as a part of Graf's Learn to Drum rivalry.

January 21st - TB:RB OMB/Drum FC #4 - A Hard Days Night

I finally installed my capture card in the downstairs computer, but it doesn't work 100% properly. It only works in VFW mode, and not DirectShow, so a loss of quality is evident. Until I can fix that, this is what I have to deal with to make videos. ):

Anyways, I FC'd A Hard Days Night on Drums, and recorded a video of it. The audio is from an mp3 of the song since the original audio didn't take properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY9zq8dbiKc

December 29th - Got Drums + Drums/OMB FCs# 1 WYWY/TMK, #2 WMGGY, and #3 DYWTKAS

Wait what? The first FC I get on drums ever is Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows on Expert? Damn I must be catching on quick... I love this song, and I'm really glad I finally got this song FCd. Sorry for the shitty webcam quality, no capture card downstairs ):

Update: Drums/OMB FC#2 - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

and Drums/OMB FC #3 - Do You Want to Know a Secret

December 1st - Club Foot Bass FC + 197k Visions Bass

Picture is link to video.

I actually did this song surprisingly fast. It didn't even take me half an hour from buying this song to get it. I have to thank Lefty for inspiring me to try this song out. The rest of the song is rather easy, but obviously the strumming is the hardest part. Even then, it's not as fast as people think it is, It's about Thrasher Speed in my opinion. I absolutely love this song from THP8 (Tony Hawk's Project 8).

I also got 197k on Visions Bass, I can easily break 200k or even GS it if I catch a break on this song.

November 24th - Visions Bass 5* + Quest to GS Visions Bass

I am now on a quest to GS Visions on Bass. I just 5*d Visions on Bass and felt that I could moar of it.

I am also still going for Lazy Eye Guitar FC and Let There Be Rock Guitar FC.

I'll post a picture of the score ASAP.

November 5th - GGaHT Bass FC!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! YES!!!!

Wow, calming down... After 2 chokes at the very end of the fast strumming, I did it! On Stream! With no one watching!

November 5th - GGaHT Solo 2E Bass FC

I did this yesterday around the time I posted my Painkiller accomplishment here, but didn't get around to updating the post. I've probably FCd it now about 15 times and I'm now going for the FC in a real run.

Video of Solo 2E FC Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYYGZWMVAWE&feature=related

November 4th - Painkiller Bass 1st X-Plat + Rivalry with Nico

This is the 1st FC of the rivalry I have against nicoxsanti19 to FGFC RB2 Guitar/Bass, and what a FC it was. Some decent squeezing later, got 1st x-plat. The picture is the link to the video on YouTube. If you want to follow my progress on the rivalry, click this link: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28837&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

October 27th - All You Need is Love 1st Place + YouTube!

So I finally got off my ass and bought the necessary items to record on my computer and play off my TV at the same time. All You Need Is Love is one of the results of this.

Link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZApcRtMcU

And here is my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/SiLeNcEdFoG

I will be uploading more videos in the near future. Take a look at what I have up there and subscribe to me if you like my stuff.

October 15th - TB:RB Expert Vocals FGFC!

Finally got the FGFC on Vocals too! I actually got it two days ago, but didn't update this thread. The last song was Helter Skelter, which is VERY choke-able. I'm ranked 20th on XBL for Vocals. This also made me the winner of the rivalry against nico, WhyYZ, and bclare. I had an amazing time being a part of this rivalry.

September 24th - TB:RB Expert Bass FGFC!

I'm now at 2/3 possible FGFCs for me on Beatles Rock Band. The last song for the bass FGFC was I Want You (She's So Heavy). That song is the most choke-able song in the game, with all of the strumming parts and the length of it. I was good enough for 2nd place for the song on XBL. Again, I'll probably upload my scores soon to Scorehero.

I'm also currently at around 8 Vocal FCs for the game (if I recall correctly). I just recently bought the Lips bundle with the two microphones which work awesomely. I have no intention of keeping Lips itself, so I might sell it to EB Games or something.

September 16th - TB:RB Expert Guitar FGFC!

YESS! I finally got the last song (Taxman) after so many chokes after the solo! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of any of my guitar FCs. I'll probably submit my scores to Scorehero eventually. (I'm lazy, what can I say?)

August 27th - RB1 Imports Brainpower FC!

I was bored today, and decided to practice some random solos. I played Brainpower, found a good technique for the trips, and decided to try and FC it. This is the end result. I remember when I first played this song, I couldn't even pass it, now I have FCd it. It feels so good.

August 8th - RB:U FC #39 - Holiday In Combodia!

Oh man, that solo was a tough solo, but I finally got it. The odd thing is that it only gave me a 98% on the solo even though I FCd it. I then play the song again, FC the solo, but still only get 98%... Well I only have 2 songs to go, Painkiller and Carry On Wayward Son.

July 25th - RB:U 1st Overall + 38/41 RB:U FCs!

Took me a while to finally dethrone NavyCherub for 1st overall on RB:U. With only a 150k spread between me and him, I need to FC the rest of RB:U to secure my place for a long time... Speaking of which, I now have 38/41 RB:U FCs!

July 17th - RB2 DLC Life Is Beautiful 1st X-Plat + Even more RB:U FCs!

So I was finally able to get that tick squeeze to get 1st on this song on RB2. I've also increased my RB:U FC count to 32, with 9 songs left until the FGFC.

July 9th - RB:U Sin Wagon 5 stars!

1st to 5 star this sucker! Took only one run when I got back from the bank. I'm confident I can gold this song.

July 9th - RB:U Sin Wagon 3 million! + New FCs

I'm pretty pleased with this, especially less then 24 hours after purchasing it. I got a higher score of 3,129,560, but didn't take a picture. I also got a whole bunch of new FCs.

June 23rd - RB:U Laid to Rest FC

So yeah, I believe that this is the first FC of the song including both of the solos. However the score is lower then my -1 due to me activating in the wrong spot for the final activation. I've also FCd Kryptonite as well with a shit path. I still got a lot of songs to FC... Better get to work on them

RB:U FC List
1. My Own Worst Enemy
2. I Was Wrong
3. Kryptonite
4. Laid To Rest
5. Livin On A Prayer
6. ABC
7. Gasoline
8. Chop Suey
9. Today
10. Message In A Bottle
11. What's My Age Again
12. The Trees (VE)
13. More Than A Feeling
14. Mr. Brightside
15. Float On
16. Pinball Wizard
17. White Wedding (Part 1)
18. The Perfect Drug
19. Would?
20. Alive
21. Our Truth
22. Less Talk More Rokk
23. The Killing Jar
24. Rock Your Socks
25. Ace of Spades '08
26. 3's & 7's
27. De-Luxe
28. Drain You
29. Everlong
30. Move Along
31. Where'd You Go
32. Come Out and Play (Keep 'em Seperated)
33. Buddy Holly
34. Spoonman
35. The Middle
36. Aqualung
37. Show Me The Way
38. Miss Murder
39. Holiday In Cambodia

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote:b7d032669f="dudextr"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya

Last edited by FoG on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 am; edited 51 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
Muckytears  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna post, I know how hard it is to get post on rbu accomp threads =p grats on the laid to rest fc, I think i mightve beaten you but I missed before solo 2 and then hit everything else rofl. congrats. gl on future fcs

FoG  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bumping on the, Sin Wagon!

[quote:b7d032669f="MarkMadness"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat

[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude where have you been?!?!?!?! havent talked to you forever. well done on sn wagon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TH3DARKM3TAL wrote:
dude where have you been?!?!?!?! havent talked to you forever. well done on sn wagon
I've been a bit busy...

[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya Back to top
FoG  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sin Wagon 5 Star Bump

(sorry for double post)

FoG  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump is beautiful

FoG  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Overall on RB:U!

AgentAO  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, nice. Sin Wagon there looks insane.

Gogogo for RBU FGFC number 2. Only a few songs left, very nice.

Expert Guitar Player | Expert at choking | RB2 Guitar FC's: 42 / 84
Accomplishments Thread
FoG  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Bump In Cambodia...

NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice stuff. Hitting that solo is very refreshing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone explain the idea of RBU to me?

Also: great job FoG, 1st overall must be a sexy feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, there are four lanes (red-yellow-green-blue). There are four buttons which correspond to the colors:

Left - Red
Up - Yellow
Triangle - Green
Circle - Blue

You hit "phrases" (sections of notes) on each instrument to have that instrument play by itself for awhile. When you successfully hit a phrase, you have to use the shoulder buttons to move to the next instrument and hit another phrase. Does that make sense?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump-power!

FoG  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOT! BEATLES GUITAR FGFC!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: