FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CALLING ALL RB PROS - ORGANIZING HUGE EVENT! - VOTING STATES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carungi  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AzuriteReaction, Witwix, Evacity and others. Me, ProffessorJoe, Twistedoak and RJU are in Arizona, so close, and a shitload of players are in Washington, still West Coast.
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would consider going if it were in NY.

Also, I can safely say there are a bunch of top players that would NOT go if Phenom were involved.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carungi wrote:
AzuriteReaction, Witwix, Evacity and others. Me, ProffessorJoe, Twistedoak and RJU are in Arizona, so close, and a shitload of players are in Washington, still West Coast.

the argument of were the best players are could go on forever, both coasts have great players. off the top of my head for east cost..

doddyquan, hellashes, tobias, crazed, p34nut, brockbfball, jared1827, indestructable, vixenita, me, njo823, seanftw, theedibleshoe, h20 spazzo, dogfoodnyc, s4vn01, there are ALOT from both sides so there shouldnt be any west/east side haz liek moar of duh best playars cuz itz where i live.

edit: smokyprogg also^ and i think southparkhero, markmadness

basically what i was trying to say is, its gonna be tough to find a good location.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to the person runnign the event? do you live in either area you are thinkng about running the event? it is difficult to organize something when you are not there to set it up...

you need to figure out a way to attract all players to your event... debating over the location is a moot point. why should i travel from my house to your event is a better thing to discuss.. if the event was in nyc.. i live in brooklyn, why should i travel 10 minutes to go to this event.. let alone someone across the country, in europe, in outer space....

this debate can be placed for any location you choose... so i say focus on getting everyone to an event in any giving location and not what location to use... having a poll to determine location is a way to doom this event..

gh had a few nationwide tournanment... wsvg..etc.. and the turn out was what. 20 players? thats 5 teams in the rb universe.

overall this idea, is doomed for failure if location is your main focus!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TH3DARKM3TAL wrote:
Carungi wrote:

the argument of were the best players are could go on forever, both coasts have great players. off the top of my head for east cost..

doddyquan, hellashes, tobias, crazed, p34nut, brockbfball, jared1827, indestructable, vixenita, me, njo823, seanftw, theedibleshoe, h20 spazzo, dogfoodnyc, s4vn01, there are ALOT from both sides so there shouldnt be any west/east side haz liek moar of duh best playars cuz itz where i live.

edit: smokyprogg also^ and i think southparkhero, markmadness

basically what i was trying to say is, its gonna be tough to find a good location.

i wish i were good enough to make this list! =(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on the east coast, aren't I teh goodz?

Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I ever met smoky I would srsly go crazy XD. Maybe...there could be 2 meets? Like a huge meet on the West Coast and another on the East?
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
If I ever met smoky I would srsly go crazy XD. Maybe...there could be 2 meets? Like a huge meet on the West Coast and another on the East?

that might behard to organize

@gamingdaze and nipps, if i knew you were on the east coast i definatly would have mentioned both of you because i have heard of you both many times before

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://poll.pollcode.com/crB7

Vote?! It doesnt seem fair...but I don't know where else to have this =/

I R CONFUSED.
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carungi wrote:

witwix is NYC, not west coast. He's just here a lot cuz I live here. :P Also youhas has awesome gatherings that are worth flying out for (at least that's what I tell him...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how Phenom would fend off a lot of players. If anything, it'd bring more. I've seen so much more liveliness in places under his presence.

UltraToteBox  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
I don't see how Phenom would fend off a lot of players. If anything, it'd bring more. I've seen so much more liveliness in places under his presence.

well phenom would bring in alot more average players (most subscribed GH/RB guitarist on YT...until half of priest subs left) and jack would probly put alot of money in this (kinda like he was gunna do phenomfest) but i kno alot of people have a beef with him =(
200 Expert FC's In 3 GH games (GHIII,GHA,GHWT)

OHIO GUITAR HERO TOURNAMENT!!!!CLICK HERE!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Susan Boyle
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From meeting Danny and his family, I can say that the people who have "beef" with them, are only trying to pick fights with their family. I see it all the time too, people can't keep their mouths shut about certain things and they make it onto Jack's shit-list.

azndrak  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY is good maybe either brooklyn or like around the city the best place is around rockerfella center if you can get sponsors to have this event taken place and have them set up ion drums with destroyer pedals and each booth has a section guitar or drums or vocals preferablly and also that they all use xbox but this sounds pretty fun lets hope this happens
kgoscohockey027  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jake im offended :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: