FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Band SLASH Multitasking!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Band SLASH Multitasking! Reply with quote

How long has it been since this forum changed names? Did it just happen or did I subconsciously ignore it for this long?

On a related note, should I dig up the list of band pathing/technique threads that should potentially be moved in here?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
dore  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couple days maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I first noticed it yesterday!

I find the notion very exciting as well.
qirex  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Band SLASH Multitasking! Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
On a related note, should I dig up the list of band pathing/technique threads that should potentially be moved in here?

If you could, that'd be great. I was putting together a list of threads to move earlier, but I accidentally killed notepad w/o saving. (and in retrospect, I wonder why I didn't just move them as I saw them.. but I digress...) If I have some free time later tonight, I'll probably start kicking some over this way after I get home.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Band SLASH Multitasking! Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

If you could, that'd be great. I was putting together a list of threads to move earlier, but I accidentally killed notepad w/o saving. (and in retrospect, I wonder why I didn't just move them as I saw them.. but I digress...) If I have some free time later tonight, I'll probably start kicking some over this way after I get home.

The ones that come to mind are:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17060 (the pathstats thread, looks like you already got it)
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5765 (Raunch99's "Full Band Overdrive Pathing 101" thread)
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20470 (Beez808's full band path index, unfortunately hasn't been updated in a little while).
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12522 (A little out of date, my invitation to basically share my RB1 paths before pathstats really existed).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
qirex  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Moved those which weren't already here.

Wow.... soon we might have a second page. And soon after that, half the topics in this subforum might not be about trying to play 3 instruments at once! What crazy times we live in!

(edit - i grossly overestimated the number of threads about "unconventional" multi-instrumentalism. I guess I just remembered them always being the ones that were replied to, and being disappointed.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qirex wrote:
^^ Moved those which weren't already here.

Wow.... soon we might have a second page. And soon after that, half the topics in this subforum might not be about trying to play 3 instruments at once! What crazy times we live in!

(edit - i grossly overestimated the number of threads about "unconventional" multi-instrumentalism. I guess I just remembered them always being the ones that were replied to, and being disappointed.)

Heh, just today at lunch, one of my coworkers asked if I saw "the video of someone playing rock band on all 4 instruments at once," and while I don't think I had heard of what he was referring to, I immediately thought of you and Silver :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: