FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Country Track Pack - 21 Tracks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrummerLad  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that tiering thing with the PS2 mean, exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I was wondering how this all worked out. I saw an ad for this in the newspaper the other day and was like "wut? " I checked a couple websites and didn't see anything on it, so I've been sitting here wondering ever since.

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
fUNC  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a huge vox pack all the through, just not in a SH/devil-tier sense. I played through most of it last Friday with a group of country-loving friends, and while few of the songs are challenging on, well, anything, they're great to sing with a group. I'd consider it a must-buy if you're a fan of the music or regularly host RB nights.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, extremely surprisingly some of these songs look fun, still nothing too hard now. Judging from other country songs out, Harmonix tried to pick fun ones. Some of them look somewhat challenging for the average player to FC, but nothing metal-like (by that i mean insane like caprici and constant motion). More hammer-ons in the average song than I expected, but still a lot of chords and slow stuff.

Good Time looks like one of the funner songs, stuff like Any Man of Mine and Me And My Gang are pretty boring. Overall, it looks sort of fun, a little challenge and if you like the songs get it. As for me, I cant stand the songs so I'll wait for the next Track Pack.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
GHAddict  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
This is a huge vox pack all the through, just not in a SH/devil-tier sense. I played through most of it last Friday with a group of country-loving friends, and while few of the songs are challenging on, well, anything, they're great to sing with a group. I'd consider it a must-buy if you're a fan of the music or regularly host RB nights.

So, you played this stuff through? Mind if I ask a couple questions? I'm not a big country fan, so I would only buy this pack (or parts of it) for 1 of 3 reasons:

a) The songs are fun. HO/PO strings, gee-tar solos, etc.

b) The songs are hard. I don't give a fuck if it's any fun, if it's challnging, I'm in. (Thrasher, anyone?)

c) A friend likes it enough on their specific instrument/a friend needs me to co-op it with them

Although you wouldn't be able to tell me anything about the 3rd, what about the first 2? Are any of the songs notably (i.e. not just "kinda") fun/hard on guitar (or bass)?

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: