FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6/30 DLC - Foreigner and Warped Tour 2 packs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just said that it would mess up some fc's and that I almost failed at it; just from the surprise factor. I asked the NPS because I was curious. After several tries in practice I actually managed to FC the solo, so I don't think it's hard.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
sfal  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a better pack might have been stuff like Cold As Ice, Long, Long Way From Home, Back Where You Belong, Double Vision, Lonely Children, Spellbinder, Love on the Telephone, Women, I'll Get Even with You, I'm Gonna Win, That Was Yesterday, Stranger in My Own House

Still, not bad. I may have to get it.
skywilliam  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carungi wrote:
Carungi wrote:
Image of the Invisible: This song is annoying at best. The verses where the chanting is is not fun at all, and theres a bridge red snare bonanzaa that will kill any FC. The chorus and outro are kinda fun but it doesn't make up for the rest of the song. Not fun at all.

I'll be the other side of the scale then...

I had never heard any Thrice before this song, so I don't know what "other" great songs they could have chose, but I really like the song. It reminded me of "Young" and I'll remain that that should have been in the soundtrack for Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

About the chart, There is a lot of variety in itself, but very little of anything I've yet to see in another chart. That alone makes it win. But each section has it's own charm. By far, BridgeA B and the Verse A B that follow (snare roll/gallops sections) immediately put a big smile on my face. It's a combo killer section section for sure, but take it in practice mode and it's not too hard to pick up the rythem. The big fill toward the end, I'll never hit, so it's a nogo for FC's for me.

Seriously, best drum track this week imo. My new "Typical".
lombax90  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG im so glad they got some devil wears prada on this game! They're my favourite band but they really should have chose some stuff from their new album like big wiggly style or danger wildman... still an amazing song! hope to see more of them!
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to post last week

Warped Tour Pack sucks, there's a lot of unfunny punks and emos

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
reikonkeiri  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baw why didnt wii get this one. I know we'll get it later but... =[ i like dwp
Cam101  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feels Like the First Time is such an amazing song! I would get it just to sing it! =P Nice DLC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: