FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
how do u just pass GGAHT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GadeXTrigger  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: how do u just pass GGAHT Reply with quote

ive had rock band for a month and im trying to just pass GGAHT and i fall right after the second big ziggy string part any thing that can help me
ive tried using the solo buttons but i just like get screwed over cuz it's all like overstrum lolz

My Youtube page
www.youtube.com/GadeXTrigger
i dont have much up now but there is ALOT ALOT more to come
EasterDavy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're having trouble with the zig-zags, this is how I do them. I posted this in the greatest weakness thread over at SH.

EasterDavy wrote:
For people that have trouble with zig-zags (e.g: )

Put your first, second, and third fingers on whatever buttons the zigzag consists of. Your primary focus will be on the last note of the series, for example in the zigzag above it would be all of the yellow notes. You're gonna want to rock your hand side to side and kind of flailing on all of the buttons, but pay attention to that last note. You're going to want to keep the rythm so always make sure you're flailing at the right speed to hit that last note at the right time. Hope this helps.

Sig: Lun471k, Avatar: Sliverzom
jonfitzsimon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i activate overdrive when i start to get into the red in the section mentioned above. Then there are two more overdrivefilling sections of notes that come after that that you cant miss. Because you are going to need it again at the end of the song when there are more trills.
Echelar  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already a topic on this here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: