FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just got a 1st place score... But I can't take a picture.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OakTea  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Just got a 1st place score... But I can't take a picture. Reply with quote

I just got the highest score for "I Get By" drums, but I have no device with which to take a picture. My PS3 is sitting there at the score display thing, and I'm trying to find my eyetoy to take a picture, but I'm just wondering how important it is. In case this happens again.
I figured it's not incredibly important, seeing as it's only a Hard score, and no "real pros" have been playing this song (seeing as my score isn't even a FC).. But I'll still try to get a picture. XD
powahouse  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually proof is only required when a score is really high, or even to high to believe. especially with new members. still recommended though, just for future reference.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
Evster  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you connected to psn at the time? Then you can just use the psn leaderboards for proof.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys generally have the right idea. The score is well within reasonable bounds, and wouldn't even be first on the more-trafficked consoles. So, trying to get a picture is good, but it's not the end of the world either way.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: