FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rumor RBDLC Disc.(Soundgarden/Bumblefoot?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LivingEndFan  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaemon wrote:
Oh, by the way, the file I got it from was ABC.ATM

This was the full segment:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

Just in case anyway was curious.

no good riddance or basket case makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaad panda, yay for older green day though
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! American Idiot is my favorite album of all time, and my heart stopped when I saw those! I am confused, because the American Idiot songs listed are American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, St. Jimmy, She's a Rebel, Letterbomb and Whatshername.

Other than the first three, none of those are popular songs or singles ot anything. Obviously album tracks, which would lead me to thinking the whole album would be released. However, the lack of Jesus of Suburbia, Are We the Waiting, Give Me Novacaine, Extraordinary Girl, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Homecoming are confusing. The fact that the American Idiot songs in the files are mixed in with other hit songs is even more confusing.

There are nine (maybe 10? I'm not sure if Walking is a song by them) other Green Day songs listed, making for 16 (or 17) total. A best-of set would almost make sense, but the fact that there a few odd picks from American Idiot (Whatshername is a great song, but not a song made for RB) and the glaring omission of Basket Case make it seem like there could be even more (if this ends up true at all).
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well remember, this is just a list from one file. HMX obviously works on songs by a single band in bulk when they can, so this might not be all.
franciss  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, last summer (or winter for most of you guys) I started listening to old Green Day (well, just Dookie but it still counts) and I thought "wtf how is it possible that GD hasn't been featured in a single rhythm game?!?". If all those songs get released I'll buy them instantly!!

The Adventure by A&A? More win!!

And I just read in the OP that Supersonic by Oasis is a rumoured song... We need much more Oasis for DLC!

EDIT:

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
There are nine (maybe 10? I'm not sure if Walking is a song by them)

Probably Walking Contradiction
yamo5  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are The Beatles on the list? I thought it was confirmed there will be no Beatles DLC in RB?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
CamoTC  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaemon wrote:

This was the full segment:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

17 possible Green Day tracks. Rock Band Best of?

"American Idiot" (from American Idiot)
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" (from American Idiot)
"Brain Stew" (from Insomniac)
"Hitchin'" a Ride (from Nimrod)
"Holiday" (from American Idiot)
"Jaded" (from Insomniac)
"Letterbomb" (from American Idiot)
"Longview" (from Dookie)
"Minority" (from Warning)
"Nice Guys Finish Last" (from Nimrod)
"She" (from Dookie)
"She's a Rebel" (from American Idiot)
"St. Jimmy" (from American Idiot)
"Walking Contradiction" (from Insomniac)
"Welcome to Paradise" (from Dookie)
"Whatsername" (from American Idiot)
"When I Come Around" (from Dookie)

Edit: If these are the only liscensed tracks, I'm disappointed. J.A.R. is the really the only Green Day song I like.

Last edited by CamoTC on Sun May 17, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr-apples  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like FrankieB is going to have to make good on that promise to break every Guitar Hero disc in half and eat them if this Green Day thing turns out to be legit.
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahah, I didn't even notice She... it just fit right in there...

But this file begs the question, are those other songs, Ballroom Blitz, Dani California, Enter sandman, Almost easy, gonna be RB:U DLC? Or are they just old song names there for some reason?
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just opened a can of worms my friend...

So, I always wondered what they would do if they had a buttload of songs from one artist. I've never seen any pack that's more than 13 songs(No Doubt?) and I wonder about a filesize limit, or even a price point limit.

So if there's gonna be Green Day, they're gonna make a big deal about it, and they'll sell us "American Idiot" album, and "Green Day Greatest Hits: Rock Band Edition". That's how I see them doing that.

More Blink 182 and A&A seems likely, why not?

OH GOD, here we go again, what the hell is Enter Sandman doing there? It could just be leftover code, or are they eventually going to give us back "Enter Sandman" and maybe more Metallica?

Thanks for posting this in my thread, instead of making your own. I appreciate that people can come here to discuss the latest.

Also, I want to see FrankieB eat a GH disc. If this rumor is true, Green Day will make pretty big waves here, methinks. This better not be some bullshit... /rant

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What confuses me is the fact that Brain Stew and Jaded are listed as separate songs. You'd think that if they were coming to RB, they'd have them as one song, the way its played on the radio, as its basically one song broken into two tracks.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!! MORE BLINK 182! Win.
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:

Thanks for posting this in my thread, instead of making your own. I appreciate that people can come here to discuss the latest.

I remembered seeing this thread, noticing it was rather big, quite a while back. Took a bit to find it. Haha. But yeah, I figured there would already be a established one, so I didn't bother making my own.

I hope for Enter Sandman coming back, its the one Metallica song I like really >_> But who knows. The files DO mention XBOX way too often for me to think that its all original code.

Edit:
Example of what I mean:

Code:
...Font GEM_TYPES GUITAR Group HIDE_IN_PROXY HX_EE HX_PC HX_PS3 HX_XBOX HandMap_AllChords...

...Waypoint XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller) XBOX_EXTS XBOX_HD_EXTS ZMODE_ENUM _DEBUG...

Wait wait, while looking for Xbox, look what else showed up:

Code:
help henw hereitgoesagain hgrp hide high_vocal_pitch hit hitchinaride hold_ms holiday hopo_threshold host_id hud hud.view hx_drums_xbox hx_drums_xbox_broken hx_guitar_xbox hx_topway_xbox

More mentions of Hitchinaride, and holiday, followed by Xbox info...

>_> So yeah, its listed with Xbox stuff...

Edit2:

Anyway, I claim no knowledge in any of this stuff, but just look in any beatmatch file, and this is listed in every single one I believe
MarsPhoenix  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
So, I always wondered what they would do if they had a buttload of songs from one artist. I've never seen any pack that's more than 13 songs(No Doubt?) and I wonder about a filesize limit, or even a price point limit.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik was 16, I believe.
SteroidPirate  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, old school Green Day! Too bad there's no 21st Century Breakdown since that album is incredible.

anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 24 of 100

Jump to: