FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar-related Gameplay Quesiton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabaxaro  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Guitar-related Gameplay Quesiton Reply with quote

So me and a couple of friends are considering Rock Band as soon as it comes out in Europe and we already have someone fixed as Drummer and Singer.

Now the thing is that me and my friend are equal on Guitar so we decided wed take turns with Guitar/Bass.

Just one question that came to mind as I have no idea how Rockband actually works when choosing your instrument. Is it like in Guitar Hero where you pick the song then the instrument (Lead/Rhythm/Bass) or is it fixed to the character you created.

Thanks in advance!
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like Guitar Hero. Every song you pick which one Guitar/Bass and every instrument chooses difficulty. The only time this isn't applicable is when you are playing a setlist, then you're locked into your choice as far as I know (if anyone can disprove this, please, please correct me)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
shadow6463  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
It's like Guitar Hero. Every song you pick which one Guitar/Bass and every instrument chooses difficulty. The only time this isn't applicable is when you are playing a setlist, then you're locked into your choice as far as I know (if anyone can disprove this, please, please correct me)

you are correct about the setlist

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/shadow6463
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: shadow6463
Jabaxaro  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright thanks thats the info i was looking for
iagomonk  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
The only time this isn't applicable is when you are playing a setlist, then you're locked into your choice...

Assuming you're playing in the same room, you can obviously just switch guitar controllers with your friend between songs.

...actually, that would be funny to do if you're not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: