FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for Tournaments or Get Togethers in Maine..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAAS09  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Looking for Tournaments or Get Togethers in Maine.. Reply with quote

Just looking for some tournaments for RockBand in Maine or even just getting some people together to rock. Hit me up.
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only seen Guitar Hero tournaments. Haven't seen any for Rock Band yet.
omegatitan99  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always seem to find out about the tournaments a month after they happen, but the two times I have seen tournaments they have had age restrictions like "high school students only" or "ages 14 and under"....honestly, I don't know how to find out about tourneys that are going on.

-_-
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: MrHighScore (brother's) Wii Friend Code: 292172373142
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends was listening to the radio the other day and heard something about a Rock Band tourney. He doesn't play so he didn't pay much attention, but he called me and told me there was one going on. All he really heard was tournament and $1,000 prize? Anyone have any information about it?

He said it was on 92 Moose, but I checked the website and saw no mention of it.
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to it. Seeing Wolverine with some friends during that time, but maybe someone else from SH can go win it!

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mycalendar.viewevent&eID=241477&calViewDate=5-2-2009&eUserID=108111627&eUserName=Center%20Theatre&Mytoken=2736D680-1062-4CC7-96B148489DCC65A4164273626
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: