FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
QUESTION!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeSledgehammer  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: QUESTION! Reply with quote

I see when you select multiple members of the band for submitting your score that only one difficulty is available.

Is there any way to change this or do all the members of my band have to play on the same difficulty /inconvenient/
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION! Reply with quote

JakeSledgehammer wrote:
I see when you select multiple members of the band for submitting your score that only one difficulty is available.

Is there any way to change this or do all the members of my band have to play on the same difficulty /inconvenient/

I'm assuming by "one difficulty available" you're talking about the Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert links at the top of the band page. These are simply to mark the Highest difficulty that ANY member of your band is playing on. When you put in the individual scores, it gives the option of choosing each person's difficulty.

For example, if your band was playing on hard guitar, expert bass, and easy drums, you'd file it under the "expert" tab, because that's the highest difficulty any single person in your band is playing at. If it were hard guitar/medium bass and medium vocals, you'd put it under "Hard." Then, when you enter scores, there is an option to pick what difficulty each member played on.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
JakeSledgehammer  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok.

thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: