FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Few Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
-o-o-  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: A Few Questions Reply with quote

First question is more conceptual:

How come the list of songs in a game are not sorted by their tier? How come no information on which band plays them?

How come there is not Rock Band 2 difficulty ratings for the songs in the song pages?

I know there is differences sometimes between the versions, but I think it would be easy to differentiate them than remove the features entirely.

In addition - where can I see the point values needed for different star ratings for songs, on different difficulties? I couldn't find them in the Wiki. I would think information like that deserves to be added to the song pages, too.
Qbeedubee45  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't really answer your first questions.

As for cutoffs, The search button is your friend
J4Y  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: A Few Questions Reply with quote

- wrote:
First question is more conceptual:

How come the list of songs in a game are not sorted by their tier? How come no information on which band plays them?

You can set the sorting to go by tier, decade, song name, band name, and location (DLC, RB2, RB1)

How come there is not Rock Band 2 difficulty ratings for the songs in the song pages?

\o.O/

I know there is differences sometimes between the versions, but I think it would be easy to differentiate them than remove the features entirely.

In addition - where can I see the point values needed for different star ratings for songs, on different difficulties? I couldn't find them in the Wiki. I would think information like that deserves to be added to the song pages, too.

EDIT: No sticky, you should try the search because I know there is a forum with all that information.

Do as you please, shame will follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: