FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Milwaukee area Rock Band night alternate Wednesdays (dead)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Milwaukee area Rock Band night alternate Wednesdays (dead) Reply with quote

EDIT: Looks like this is no longer happening due to someone's bullshit. Looks like the few participants are going to be coming to my house to play instead :P

What: Rockband on the Wii or 360 with a decent amount of DLC.

Location: The Highbury Pub, corner of KK and Lincoln. It's the one with the big flag with the soccer ball on it out front.
2320 S Kinnickinnic Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414) 294-4400

When: Every other Wednesday 9pm to close

A acquaintence of mine bartends at the location, and they really like soccer.

I've made it out the last 2 Wednesdays, and it's been a good opportunity to play with a few other hard/expert players, have a good time, and show off a bit. The bar has been ponying up some $ for dlc so the songlist should expand if people continue to show up.

Hope to see you there! In case you do show up, I'm the bald one.

Last edited by Chucklestyle on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped for updated details. Come on, people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: