FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/24 DLC - Alt Country and Jimmy Eat World! The Cars (Wii)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipz wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Anybody working on/close to/have a Lucky Denver Mint Expert Guitar FC?

I'm curious as to how hard it actually is to do. (Also, how high the score is, because that's a lot of chords.)

I reckon 400k+ is possible for Lucky Denver Mint on Guitar. ukogmonkey will get the FC eventually ;)

I actually prefer the alt country pack this week, 3 Dimes Down, Time Bomb and People Got a Lotta Nerve are quality tunes!

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9281

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
ace-kicker  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
WHY CANT I HIT THE SECOND VERSE OF FUTURES?!

its probably just one of those things that some people just cant hit, haha. you'll get it
platinum trophy for rb2 [ ]
Catch a shiny Giratina (started march 29th 2009) [ ]

youtube name--> (iamjoshconrad)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
Glovesave74  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might get Lucky Denver Mint. Not too sure though.
Azuarc  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can some folks give some feedback on the alt country pack? Those are the songs I don't actually already know...
Lo7  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Eat World = most overrated band ever.

Seriously, it's like the worst pack I've downloaded in ages. I hate them with a passion.

I can't stand their music. Oh well.

Alternative country pack was REALLY alternative. Some songs didn't even sound as country imo.

04/20/08 ~ 1st to get 200 FCs across all games! | I HAS VIDZ ON YOUTUBE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7 wrote:

Seriously, it's like the worst pack I've downloaded in ages. I hate them with a passion.

You're complaining about spending money on something you 100% had the option not to?

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Lo7  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
Lo7 wrote:

You're complaining about spending money on something you 100% had the option not to?

I didn't expect it to be that bad.

04/20/08 ~ 1st to get 200 FCs across all games! | I HAS VIDZ ON YOUTUBE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
Koenn  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7 wrote:

Play expert drums on Sweetness? If you don't at least have a little bit of fun on that song, I don't know what to tell you. The guitar doesn't sound like the most fun thing in the world, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: k0enn
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7 wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
Lo7 wrote:

I didn't expect it to be that bad.

And that's why there's youtube! Check out the charts/songs before you spend money on something you know you wouldn't have liked had you spent the time to do a little research before complaining.

yakityyakblah wrote:

ace-kicker  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
Lo7 wrote:

haha exactly.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
Hartlin  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting an error saying "Cannot retrieve information from Xbox live. Error number 800700e8"

Something like that, whenever I try and download things now.

What the ?
Tzepish  

Location: Redmond, Washington, US, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Jimmy Eat World songs are mostly fun for vocals. That's what I like about them anyhow.
ace-kicker  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next week is what a lot of people have been wating for. texas flood album, good old stevie ray.

-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why haven't these shown up for me yet?

[X] Top 100 in a song (Soothsayer - #32)
..... (Exo Politics - #99)

The Ultimate Bonus Songs Guide
Anatomizing The Cliffs Of Dover - 5* & FC Guide
Beast And The Harlot - Expert - 5* Guide
Stricken Guide v.1.1
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week is a big win for me just for the Jimmy Eat World pack. To me, the guitar charts are already pretty good, but the fact that the songs themselves are awesome already adds a lot to it. So far I've done vocals, guitar, and voxtar for each of them and I had a blast each time. Here's a track-by-track review:

Futures: This song holds a special spot in my heart, as it is the first song on the first album I ever bought. The guitar is funner than I thought it would be and has a good amount of variety. The second verse will annoy a lot of people going for an FC. However, I already knew the song well and I was expecting that part. In fact, it was actually charted about exactly how I expected. So I FC'd the song on sightread. The vocals were fun too. A couple times it was a bit higher pitch than I expected, and I ended up missing a phrase. Voxtar, however, is AWESOME on this. Expect to see that comment again. This song was a great buy for me.

Lucky Denver Mint: I hadn't heard this song before this pack, but I think I'll check out their album Clarity now. This song has a LOT of alt-strumming, and it is the hardest song in the pack. For me, I still had a lot of fun with this, as I was used to alt-strumming at this speed, but most players aren't, so you might want to stay away from this one if you suck at that. The solo (the only song in this pack with one) also catches you off guard. The speed of it is hard to figure out, and it is just really hard to hit overall. My best is 96% with a LOT of overstrums. Voxtaring is also fun on this too. Despite the tiering, I found this a bit harder to sing than Futures, but that could be because I knew Futures better. I recommend this one.

Sweetness: Many of you already know this one, as it is easily Jimmy Eat World's most popular song besides The Middle. The song is quite catchy, and it's fun to play to boot. For me at least, the unique strumming pattern was pretty easy to pick up, but may give some players trouble. It is easier overall than Lucky Denver Mint however. The vocals (and voxtar) are as fun as you would expect too. This track is a winner.

So overall, this pack was an excellent buy for me. Maybe it won't be as much for the average player, but I still think it should be fun for any player that plays more than one instrument.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: