FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/29 DLC - Scars on Broadway, Staind, Testament, thenewno2!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nillacocajola  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:
this is probably the most mediocre DLC released yet, only matched by the MTV tracks.

Hey, some of us actually liked the MTV2 Pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the Crüefest pack.

hey, some of us actually liked the cruefest pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the scene pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the scene pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the thrash pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the... etc.

thread/

No one I've seen has actualy liked the Crüefest pack, and for good reason. Not only is it filled with bad music, but there isn't a single standout chart in any of the songs. At least in every other week, there has been either a good song or a fun chart (Scene pack-Date with the Night and This Ain't a Scene drums, Thrash pack-DOA and Thrasher guitar/bass, David Bowie pack-Vocals for all the songs, last week-Burn drums and Devour drums, etc.)

Just to set the record straight, I don't think Thrasher's Guitar/Bass would be considered "fun" by many people's standards - and I know it's not a good song.

Anyway, the Cruefest pack wasn't that bad, and this week's DLC isn't particularly horrible. It might be mediocre, but, hell - we get new DLC every week. Just wait it out.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: nillacocajola
randomblackguy  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Bass For "They Say"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9VX6_zE4k

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: randomblackguy
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:
this is probably the most mediocre DLC released yet, only matched by the MTV tracks.

Hey, some of us actually liked the MTV2 Pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the Crüefest pack.

I actually like the Cruefest pack and am picking up the second one next week along with the 2 SoaD tracks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
machchunk wrote:
darkviperd00d wrote:

hey, some of us actually liked the cruefest pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the scene pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the scene pack. No, the worst week by far has to be the thrash pack.

Hey, some of us actually liked the... etc.

thread/

No one I've seen has actualy liked the Crüefest pack, and for good reason. Not only is it filled with bad music, but there isn't a single standout chart in any of the songs. At least in every other week, there has been either a good song or a fun chart (Scene pack-Date with the Night and This Ain't a Scene drums, Thrash pack-DOA and Thrasher guitar/bass, David Bowie pack-Vocals for all the songs, last week-Burn drums and Devour drums, etc.)

Saints of LA has one of the best drum charts in the game.
machchunk  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalanowned wrote:

Saints of LA has one of the best drum charts in the game.

I definitely agree. Unfortunately, Saints wasn't the MC song in the Cruefest pack.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
fahimi1351  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electric Crown kicks ass and the song by thenewno2 is actually fun to listen to and its at half price so why not get it (Although the note-chart is a bit lacking)
harukofan  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jtownwhiteboy92 wrote:
i saw a guitar vid on they say, i was disappointed
they didnt have the little wha wha(rofl) parts in it
i cant wait to see the other songs

yeah, the High E's being left out of the chart kinda pissed me off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: