FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ScoreHero Merchandise is Now Available!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: ScoreHero Merchandise is Now Available! Reply with quote

Please discuss this topic at http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=838

The ScoreHero logo has been reformatted for much improved quality (thanks cinder!) and as a result I've developed many professional grade products.

So I've now seemlessly integrated a merchandise store (accessible from the Store page, or here). The merchandise includes all types of clothing, housewares, mugs, hats, bags, buttons/stickers, and other fun stuff such as ScoreHero teddy bears and license plate frames! The clothing includes many types and styles of shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, as well as women's shirts such as tank tops and baby doll shirts. And yes.. we've even got a scorehero thong for you crazy people!

The products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and are all high quality, reasonably priced and guaranteed to last (no ink fading over time). The shirts are all preshrunk and durable. You can click to zoom on any product, and what you see is what you get.

Check it out and let me know what you think. This will be another way for the community to spread the word to others while also supporting the site, and on top of that you end up with really nice products for yourself!

EDIT: I will now award contribution points to people that post pictures of their merchandise in this thread. I'll award the points at the same rate as the donations based on 25% of the amount you spend (not including shipping).

(i.e. if you spend $20, then (25% of $20) = $5 in donations, which earns you 6 contribution points)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: