FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I Don't get this score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speakeasy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: I Don't get this score Reply with quote

i mean i get all the high-scores and stuff, but i dont get how people can just put any score they want without any proof at all

can you guys explain why?
x29brogan  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm drunk, so no I can't explain. But there were a couple fishy scores on ps3 that I wanted to point out. But like i said I'm drunk right now so ferget about it.
rude95841  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting about false scores is a bannable offense......you should read the rules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x29brogan wrote:
I'm drunk, so no I can't explain. But there were a couple fishy scores on ps3 that I wanted to point out. But like i said I'm drunk right now so ferget about it.

....absolutely useless post.

Anyway, to the topic starter:

We're based on an honor system. Frankly, we only care about the top 5 scores and if someone posts a fake...lets say 400th score....no one will really care about it, but what satisfaction would you take out of it?

Don't worry about people posting fake scores. The mods have that covered. They know teh maths, they know whether a score is impossible to achieve even if it's 3rd or 2nd.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
brian0153  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x29brogan wrote:

wow....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: