FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band score-tracking now available! DLC has been added!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killoff  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making a different page for the DLC list along with the ordering by alphabet would be much better.
stephenq  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: DLC Reply with quote

In my 'manage scores' page, it shows me with 58 of 58 songs passed. However, in the overall rankings page (I'm looking at PS3, solo guitar, medium), it shows 58 of 85 songs passed. Does that mean that the DLC content IS going to count in the overall rankings?
coastercrazy10  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey JC, glad you finally got the DLC up. I haven't downloaded any but hopefully i'll be able to do so over break. Just wanted to thank you for the hard work you put into things. Also, i love how easy and simple the managing/searching for scores is. You've outdone yourself.

-CC10

SSCoasters.net - the biggest K'Nex roller coaster website on the planet
KnexForum.com - the best forum for everything else K'Nex
Carungi  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC, will you eventually do the same with the optimal path forum by putting DLC songs in alphabetical order on a seperate page or put them at the bottom of the page that's already there?

Also, how long does it take to add new DLC songs into the list?
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: DLC Reply with quote

stephenq wrote:
In my 'manage scores' page, it shows me with 58 of 58 songs passed. However, in the overall rankings page (I'm looking at PS3, solo guitar, medium), it shows 58 of 85 songs passed. Does that mean that the DLC content IS going to count in the overall rankings?

Oops, that was actually a bug. DLC will not count towards overall rankings, and that display should be fixed now.

Carungi wrote:
JC, will you eventually do the same with the optimal path forum by putting DLC songs in alphabetical order on a seperate page or put them at the bottom of the page that's already there?

Also, how long does it take to add new DLC songs into the list?

I will eventually do the same with the DLC topics. Unfortunately I need katamakel to generate the charts for me and he has been busy with matters outside SH for a while, so I'm not sure when that will be. If you all would prefer, I could get the topics posted up for overdrive path discussion without the charts fairly soon (not tonight). Then I'd add the charts once they're available.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was first on Cherry Bomb for a few Hours.
Now I am 2nd behing elx

But I might get ahead of him when I FC it
MrPeaches  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you JCirri!
Rexisfed  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome that you got the DLC up! Now when I get the game I'll get some DLC too, since there's scorehero functionality. If I may add a suggestion, when the DLC list gets too big for a single page, it might be better to have links at the bottom under the "Downloaded Songs" tab that say "A-F", "F-M", etc and each one has the songs in alphabetical order for those letters. As the DLC increases, these pages could have narrower ranges (for example changing to A-D and D-J, etc). It's not really necessary yet, but it might work well later on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I decided to buy a Capture Card over a Camcorder for Christmas, should have enough money to buy the rest of the DLC!!!! Glad you put it up before then
stephenq  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: compare users Reply with quote

Is there a plan to add the 'compare users' function for Rock Band scores like the ones for Guitar Hero?

Keep up the great work, JCirri!
Chuckleslovakian  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:

I will eventually do the same with the DLC topics. Unfortunately I need katamakel to generate the charts for me and he has been busy with matters outside SH for a while, so I'm not sure when that will be. If you all would prefer, I could get the topics posted up for overdrive path discussion without the charts fairly soon (not tonight). Then I'd add the charts once they're available.

I can't see any problem with this. I have no problem with following star paths without charts. Or people could just post videos with star paths until you get the charts up.
macarony  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep up the good work guys!
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya JCirri, I've been curious. What's the ETA on solo band support, and what's the procedure needed to recognize as one person playing in a band? It's been a while since score support's been out and no solo band support, so it got me thinking =) Not that I mind, I'm a patient man.

Great job with the site as well =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could give you a good answer as to when things will be done. But I can say it likely won't be before the 18th since I am in study-mode for my qualifier until then and am only going to make necessary updates/maintenance until then. I just added the new DLC, and I'm now trying to fix the incorrect setlist ordering for the PS2 version. Anything that isn't a crucial update or a bug probably won't get done until the later part of the month.

It will take some work to add solo teams as all code right now checks to ensure no duplicate team members and I plan to track those scores slightly differently so that I could possibly add some filtering options on Rankings to be able to compare against other solo teams only, as well as all scores.

Until then you're free to use the Anonymous portion to submit your solo team scores (and use the comment field to indicate it's a solo performance if you want). But when support is added, keep in mind you would need to resubmit/delete to transfer them over as registered team scores.

Hopefully that will give an idea as to my plans, and I'm sorry for the delays.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I wish I could give you a good answer as to when things will be done. But I can say it likely won't be before the 18th since I am in study-mode for my qualifier until then and am only going to make necessary updates/maintenance until then. I just added the new DLC, and I'm now trying to fix the incorrect setlist ordering for the PS2 version. Anything that isn't a crucial update or a bug probably won't get done until the later part of the month.

It will take some work to add solo teams as all code right now checks to ensure no duplicate team members and I plan to track those scores slightly differently so that I could possibly add some filtering options on Rankings to be able to compare against other solo teams only, as well as all scores.

Until then you're free to use the Anonymous portion to submit your solo team scores (and use the comment field to indicate it's a solo performance if you want). But when support is added, keep in mind you would need to resubmit/delete to transfer them over as registered team scores.

Hopefully that will give an idea as to my plans, and I'm sorry for the delays.

Don't worry about it, thanks for the update.....but if I make a team with an Anonymous 2nd player, will I be able to delete that team? I remember seeing a long time ago a rule that you aren't allowed to delete a team, no exceptions.

Edit: Never mind, I understand how it works. Thanks.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: