FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wanted Dead or Alive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so.....

This is actually the first drum chart post that will contain an actual path on where to use star power. Perhaps players are waiting for scores to uploaded before posting (which is now!) Thanks JC. Or perhaps drum pathes tend to be more obvious i.e. don't activate before long breaks (thank you very little Black Hole Sun) and use where many notes are. Seems there are several songs like the guitar pathes that once you activate at the right spot you can keep hitting SP phrases and keep going and going. And I know they're called energy phrases, but I'm gonna say star power. Sue me.

Let me recap all other posts so far.
This song is fun
This song is hard
South Park is cool

At some point this community will settle on a good way of using numbers to describe drum pathes as they will be different than guitar paths. Any advice will be appreciated. Also the length of star power per half meter is unknown to me anyway. I'm assuming 4 measures per half meter. This looks pretty accurate.

Why chart easy level? Because I suck at drums and can't 100% expert. And a 3 year old with modest rythem skills can ace easy.

Oh yeah the path..... This is one song (among many) where waiting to activate pays off. It's also fairly obvious to me anyway, but for a first post in unkown waters, maybe this unleashes a flood of proper pathes.

It might be 3(pick up 2) - 3(pick up 2)
So get the first two and skip the next freestyle section. The verse sections of this song are lame. You'll pick up a third and activate it on the next start spot and you will pick up 2 phrases extending the activation.
Next get 2, skip the next start, get the third and activate, picking up 2 more as you play.
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1478/wanteddeadoralivedrumseth0.png
In the chart I used 3(p/u 4)-3(p/u 2) for shorthand. Good? bad?
Actually that was on the old chart posted. The new corrected chart shows the path as 3-3
No big work of genius here, just wanted to get the ball rolling.

This got me my highest score of 67575. Right now theres no way too check if this ties for first or not. Let me know if you got more and obviously what path you used. Got a feeling the easy boards will clogged with ties on songs with no BRE.

Speaking of Big Rock Endings (BRE)(where I come from we call them train wreck endings) - a suggestions for future posts on those songs would be to include what is a) a reasonably good amount of points for the BRE, or even better b) the maximum amount of points obtainable.
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
JDJMad  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-1 is optimal
JDJMad  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the optimal path with the note chart:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/JDJMad/Rock%20Band/Drums/Easy/Overdrive%20Paths/1%20-%20Warmup%20Songs/OPTIMAL-DRUMS-EASY-WANTEDDEADORALIV.png
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey some body actually read this. yeah.

Looking at your chart, I would still describe that as 3 - 3 with skipping the first act. spot.
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowhand wrote:
Hey some body actually read this. yeah.

Hey, i might read it often as well, since i wanna get close to SilentThunder on easy drums (where is he anyway?)

Slowhand wrote:
Looking at your chart, I would still describe that as 3 - 3 with skipping the first act. spot.

what he said. It looks optimal to me. (it is optimal, but wheres the squeezes?

And we need pathers for easy. Anyone up to it?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Drums -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: