FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Suggestion for Score Tracking.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingNuclear  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Suggestion for Score Tracking. Reply with quote

Quick comment really, make an option to leave a nice friendly comment on the scores bands post about.

For example, Unethical Horse Rapist FC'ed Bliz. Bop with a full band, but the guitarist broke the combo.

Hypothetical comment.

My comment, "good job on the FC, but at least there is room for improvement for another band to beat you <3"

-Nuke-
Expert Set list completed 2x
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't MySpace or YouTube, and I am pretty sure the only organized way to do that would be to make a separate page for every score by every band for every song on every different combination of instruments on every different difficulty on every different console.

Suffice to say, that would take a TON of work, and although I agree that it would be an awesome addition to the site, I am sad to say I don't foresee that happening soon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which of course creating all the pages would create huge lag, along with the comments.
ikcilapmada  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't want Slowhero to return, do we?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: adampalicki Wii Friend Code: 343712084525
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: