FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Interrobang done for now - beingmused bows out ungracefully
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to include recent achievements, most notably #2 overall status.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, I was wondering when you were going to update this.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Kuznagi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats guys keep it up!

Together lets be cross platform1/2 so beat those cool 360 dewds!

ps. can you beat some of our scores already I want to post more videos =P

PS3 - 10.19.08 | 360 - 10.01.08
#1 PS3 Vocals - 10.19.08 -> 11.19.08
Psychodelic Byrds Tribute To Squidy - RIP =(

PB Full Band Videos, now with AC/DC! - http://www.youtube.com/user/kuznagi
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: kuznagi PSN Name: kuznagi
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuznagi wrote:
grats guys keep it up!

Together lets be cross platform1/2 so beat those cool 360 dewds!

ps. can you beat some of our scores already I want to post more videos =P

Heh, your new band's scores? It looks like we've been working on completely different songs. Impressive how many you've played in a short period though.

I dunno if we have the patience to ever wrest #1 from BMB; the lure of DLC is too strong! Plus internetguy is going in for leg surgery in a week, and I'll have to be the drummer during his recovery period so that will slow us down a bit for awhile. But we'll try
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was going to say, with the surgery and just general busyness during the break, it's probably going to be late Jan or Feb before we get to 140 mil. But that time where we're swapping roles, we're probably going to get in a lot of DLC, so that lead will be hard for another band to overcome, I believe.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job guys ! We have hardly played at all in the past month (just for league songs mainly) but when the holidays come, we will try to get back to set list songs since its a busy time for all of us now and maybe try to catch up to BMB
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on this. It's sad that sometimes it feels like PS3 players/bands get forgotten as Xbox 360 players basically just compete with themselves. In RB1, AWG and Drive Shaft demonstrated convincingly that you can be a top (or even the top) band without being on the same leaderboard as most of the bands you're competing with, and you guys are doing a great job continuing that tradition.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
elx  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Congratulations on this. It's sad that sometimes it feels like PS3 players/bands get forgotten as Xbox 360 players basically just compete with themselves. In RB1, AWG and Drive Shaft demonstrated convincingly that you can be a top (or even the top) band without being on the same leaderboard as most of the bands you're competing with, and you guys are doing a great job continuing that tradition.

Oh trust me we've kept our eyes on the PS3 boards.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

Oh trust me we've kept our eyes on the PS3 boards.

And, for 1000 points, without looking, name the player that traded first place with someguy on RB1 drums more than anyone else

If you said "Constable", you are a winner!
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:

And, for 1000 points, without looking, name the player that traded first place with someguy on RB1 drums more than anyone else

And on a stock kit, no less! Where is he?? (Do you know, ex-Drive Shaft-a-teers? Did he die and return an Angel?)

One thing that's interesting about the two consoles is that while the gap in solo achievements between the 360 and the PS3 is huge - HUGE (well, except for vocals) - the band play has always been a much more level playing field. Is it just that the two consoles tend to have such different demographics? And what of GHWT, where full band play is utterly non-existent?

Some credit for bridging the gap between the two consoles goes to AWG, I think, who were the first I noticed talking about their achievements in terms of "cross-platform" 1sts and whatnot. Nowadays that term is far more prevalent, and even some solo players pay attention to it.
Kuznagi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I know...

meister is a bit busier because he works evening weeknights and during the day on weekends but has an excellent new band shotgun symphony.

constble is much busier in general and is on every so often late evenings.

killertomatoes is tied up with school.

mnwildguy is with us now.

a lot changes over time I guess, would have been interesting to see AWG/DS full fledged in RB2, I actually miss how hard driveshaft pushed us for 2-3 agonizing err I mean enjoyable weeks ;)

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: kuznagi PSN Name: kuznagi
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah where the hell did Constable go? <_< (no I didn't look at the white text Kawigi :p)

Nice job on beating Tig Ol' Bitties for 2nd overall, and OUCH @ the knee surgery. >_< You guys certainly have the ability to pass us for 1st overall, no question. Hopefully you guys will catch a break after the surgery.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with new totals, plans for the time after IG's leg surgery, and the most self-indulgent thing I've ever made in MS Paint.
Kuznagi  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that reminds me... we gotta do all the DLC and the RB1 Shiznit when my ps3 gets fixed in January, great idea ;) Thanks!

internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the good news is my surgery was a success. However sadly no amputations were performed, there was a slight shortage of replacement legs. Guess I just have to wait for them to heal.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 3 of 26

Jump to: