FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is your forum rank "Rocker" again? It's not a Bug!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenStewberry  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabears116 wrote:
Well, I'm alright now. I've realized it wasn;t post-whoring, but maybe I was just being a dick in some instances. About 2 months back, I had some smart-ass comments.

I'm alright though, I will continue to post, but of course being nicer. I won't let this stop me from being active here.

I just did the normal cycle every permarocker does, you know, the post that says the ZOMG WHY WAS I ROCKERED!!! and then the calm phase.....

Then phase three: becoming an extremely good poster, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, posting even better, waiting some more, then the sad realization that the unknown elitist mod whose father was hard on him as a child who permarockered you without a brief explanation PM that would have taken him eight seconds will never go back and check your current posts to see if you have improved and you cant notify him/her since you don't know their identity, and since expecting to get a reply from appeals@scorehero.com is about the same as hand-writing a letter to Abraham Lincoln and expecting a reply, grit your teeth and accept that even if you became the Tiger Woods of forum-posting, you will NEVER EVER EVER have your scarlett letter lifted, and realize that instances such as the unpermarockering of IWillkickU are astronomically rare, start hoping that people will see the quality in your posts despite your banner, fail cataclysmically, make bitter posts in public forums, get banned, start new account over under a different monniker, hope the elitist mods of ElitistHero..erm...I mean Scorehero will be less holier-than-thou, finnicky nitpickers next time, since they are called moderators, not DEITIES.

Well, it's a good thing nobody ever reads my posts.
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StevenStewberry wrote:
dabears116 wrote:
Well, I'm alright now. I've realized it wasn;t post-whoring, but maybe I was just being a dick in some instances. About 2 months back, I had some smart-ass comments.

I'm alright though, I will continue to post, but of course being nicer. I won't let this stop me from being active here.

I just did the normal cycle every permarocker does, you know, the post that says the ZOMG WHY WAS I ROCKERED!!! and then the calm phase.....

Then phase three: becoming an extremely good poster, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, posting even better, waiting some more, then the sad realization that the unknown elitist mod whose father was hard on him as a child who permarockered you without a brief explanation PM that would have taken him eight seconds will never go back and check your current posts to see if you have improved and you cant notify him/her since you don't know their identity, and since expecting to get a reply from appeals@scorehero.com is about the same as hand-writing a letter to Abraham Lincoln and expecting a reply, grit your teeth and accept that even if you became the Tiger Woods of forum-posting, you will NEVER EVER EVER have your scarlett letter lifted, and realize that instances such as the unpermarockering of IWillkickU are astronomically rare, start hoping that people will see the quality in your posts despite your banner, fail cataclysmically, make bitter posts in public forums, get banned, start new account over under a different monniker, hope the elitist mods of ElitistHero..erm...I mean Scorehero will be less holier-than-thou, finnicky nitpickers next time, since they are called moderators, not DEITIES.

Well, it's a good thing nobody ever reads my posts.

Points to this guy.

YouTube Account
Fedora  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, since I believe it is somewhat relevant to this thread, had anyone ever gotten reinstated or even a response from appeals@scorehero.com?

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
Out of curiosity, since I believe it is somewhat relevant to this thread, had anyone ever gotten reinstated or even a response from appeals@scorehero.com?
I have, many times and replies. It works, but so many idiots got banned and backed it up, so it's REALLLYYY delayed.
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thing this is here or sooner ar later I would have been banned! ;)

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
TrevorTheGreat  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god I've never seen a bunch of bitching children like this before.

OMG I got perma-rockered! /world

So fucking what. Play your plastic guitar and get over it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww man. i think i got perma rockered for well a couple things. its not my fault though my friend got me into this, i didn't know there were "rules". well as long as i didn't swear or post bad links i thought id turn out fine. i was wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why this topic has been left open (unlike this one), but these decisions are not open for discussion. PM the staff and we'll tell you why it has happened.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: