FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Final Season 10 Leagues Selected

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Final Season 10 Leagues Selected Reply with quote

Alright, the second set of cutting out leagues without enough signups has been completed. The list of leagues remaining will make up Season 10.

You now have until 11:59 PM EST this Saturday (Nov 29) to make your final signup selections. Round 1 will begin for all leagues at midnight.
straty  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, i am so excited for everything to get started.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: straty1899
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really psyc'd 4 this.

(I feel so cool getting a post on the first page. XD )

3926 0220 0199 1364
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, so it seems Both 1 Man band DLC and 1 Man Band RB2 made it...

I signed up for both, but only am going to do 1, is there anyway you guys can say which league has more signups, I want the league with more people to compete with, I have a feeling the DLC One Man Band might have less...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
beano42  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhh right on!!!! cant wait... good luck to all (except for the ones in my sections ha woooooot)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still in for expert vocals, but I have a question. How long do you have for the 4 songs per week? Is it a full week? I only ask because I just had best buy "rapid exchange" my xbox because of their bullshit policies on warranties and terrible customer service...but anyways I won't be getting it back for a few days, and I wanted to know if I'd still be able to do the first week.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XBrfootballX wrote:
I'm still in for expert vocals, but I have a question. How long do you have for the 4 songs per week? Is it a full week? I only ask because I just had best buy "rapid exchange" my xbox because of their bullshit policies on warranties and terrible customer service...but anyways I won't be getting it back for a few days, and I wanted to know if I'd still be able to do the first week.

You can submit scores at any time until the end of the week (when the next week ends).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
XBrfootballX  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: