FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Idea for Scorehero RB Leaderboards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FriscoSteve  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Idea for Scorehero RB Leaderboards Reply with quote

How cool would it be if there was a leaderboard that combined your scores for all instrument for a given difficulty level? For example, I play Creep on Expert drums, guitar, bass, and voice and add each score into the 1-part leaderboards, then the cumulative leaderboard shows the sum of all my scores. I think this would be great to see who's the best across all instruments, and it would add a ton of replay value to the game (otherwise, who's going to play through bass?).

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there in case it hadn't already been discussed. I realize there may be technical restraints or just lack of resources to implement this.
pheonix  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds pretty cool to me
scores wont be as big as regular 4 player bcoz of the multiplier
but it will definately be fun

good for those people that dnt have friends to play with too

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri recently stated that a "one-man band" sort of thing was in the works, I believe

I think it would be intriguing, however it would be weird considering the difference between playing in an actual four-person band and adding the scores together are very different scores, even if you get the same percentages and notes hit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: