FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 2 - Review and Impressions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrib  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice review, but now I really wish that they would release RB2 in Europe soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: chrib
Madmann  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there no actual way to look at a list of your songs and know how you did on them (stars, gold stars)?

Is it just me, or is this a huge oversight, that verges on being a deal breaker?

The fun of the game is being able to keep getting better until you 5*, GS, or FC a song...

...is this still possible? Because it would seen absurd to have to scroll through the hundreds of Tour listings just to find the place where you played a certain song and check to see how many stars you have.

This is such a huge oversight, that I almost question whether Harmonix is actually making the game for hardcore players, or for casual people who suck and don't want to see a list of 3* songs...

...suck a big fat egg for this one Harmonix. Patch this.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
greenj9  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I really like Rock Band 2 !! They have some really great songs. I would listen to the radio and say to myself this would be awesome in Rock Band,and now they have some of these songs! YAY!! My boyfriend and I went and got it at midnight- the day it came out, and have been playing it pretty much non stop! Now, there is just a fierce competition thing going on and he is kicking my ass! Grrrrr I will catch up some day!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: TealOrchid
richasiandude  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read all of it yet, but I sort of skimmed through things I though would involve the timing window. Have they expanded it?
tarod83  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that's how a comprehensive and *perfect* review should look like. Awesome job guys, as usual.

There's this typo that got on my nerves, though: it´s "phoneme" instead of "phenome".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: