FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flawless Groove

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JorWat001  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Flawless Groove Reply with quote

I played 'Should I stay or Should I Go' on Expert in the solo quickplay and I hit 100% notes, no over stums at all and I upstrumed everything but I didn't get the achievement? I did use the HOs through could that have caused me to not get the achievement.

[X] 10 Mill - Solo Drum Career
[] Top 150 Drummers on 360 (I fell a few ranks =/)
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It couldn't have because I used the same technique, HO's and all, and got it. The achievement may be glitched is what I think.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
WiseOldUnicorn  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it seems like a pretty glitchy achievement from what I've heard. I just got it today on Should I Stay or Should I Go with no problem, and I used the HOs too.

Rock on, Pufferbutt! \m/ O_o \m/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: WiseOldUnicorn PSN Name: WiseOldUnicorn
PoliticalEnigima  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, I had the same problem. I didn't get it then I played it again and I actually downstrumed by mistake and still got it. So it's pretty glitched.
JorWat001  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it must be glitched cause I played the same song and used the H/Os and i got the achievement this time

[X] 10 Mill - Solo Drum Career
[] Top 150 Drummers on 360 (I fell a few ranks =/)
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice: play Mississippi Queen, its very easy to get the achievement on. Just MAKE SURE you up-strum the last note after the big rock ending

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
My advice: play Mississippi Queen, its very easy to get the achievement on. Just MAKE SURE you up-strum the last note after the big rock ending

When I fc-d Mississippi Queen for this achievement, I alt strummed during the BRE and that caused me to not get the achievement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: