FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StOrM1060  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: New Posts Indicator + Remember Me Reply with quote

This is mainly for the SP/OD pages, but I want to be able to know which songs have been commented on recently so I'm not forced to go through a bunch of pages that haven't been commented.

I also want a little "Remember me" thing so I don't have to long in every time I get on. Sometimes I forget I'm not logged in and post something.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StOrM1060
SpikeX  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had to login once since I logged in the first time. Check your browser's settings, and try a different browser.

I'm using Google Chrome.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also using Chrome, and I have not had to log in since the first time I visited the wiki.

Regarding your first request, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is http://wiki.scorehero.com/RecentlyCommented

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
I am also using Chrome, and I have not had to log in since the first time I visited the wiki.

Regarding your first request, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is http://wiki.scorehero.com/RecentlyCommented

I know about the recently commented, but sometimes I don't check for a bit, but I'd rather have something for each thread, kinda something like in the forums.

For the remember me thing, I use Safari, so I don't know if that will have something to do with it

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StOrM1060
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: