FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
how many will help with these pages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: how many will help with these pages Reply with quote

I am planning on creating both "Interesting Information about Rock Band" and "RB.SH accomplishment timeline"

I don't know how much research I will put into the interesting info page, so right now I will just be copying the original topic into a new page.
As for the timeline. I'm not even sure if it is something that should be created on the Wiki. I wll make it as soon as I get confirmation on that... I will make it and copy it's original topic as well (the last incarnation of it).

I was just wondering how many people will be into these pages since they have been created a few times with the OP giving up on it eventually (but that won't happen with a wiki, now!!)
Ouzo  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will help out, for sures. I was disappointed with the threads here because they would stop being updated regularly, but hopefully we can keep the information up to date.

EDIT: I just wish we didn't have to deal with all these edit conflict issues...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The edit conflict is fixed now. If you loaded a page to edit and a new edit has been submitted prior to your edit submission you'll get the error following message:

OVERWRITE ALERT: This page was modified by someone else while you were editing it.
Please copy your changes and re-edit this page.

Your text will be shown in the form below in order to allow you to copy your edits and re-load the latest revision to edit them in without conflict.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: