FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bucky's Accomplishments (Edit: 9.3 mil both AAR firsts)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucky926  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Bucky's Accomplishments (Edit: 9.3 mil both AAR firsts) Reply with quote

I'm happy about these firsts. I think I might have found the optimal path for both but since I suck at squeezing/whammying these won't last.

1In Bloom
2Go With the Flow
3Don't Fear the Reaper
4Sabotage
5Learn to Fly
6When You Were Young
7Say It Ain't So
8Suffrage City
9 The New Version
10 Blitzkrieg Bop
11 The Hand that Feeds
12 I Think I'm Paranoid
13 Here it Goes Again
14 Maps
15 Mississippi Queen
16 Orange Crush
17 Wave of Mutiliation
18 29 Fingers
19 I Get By
20 Time We Had
21Wanted Dead or Alive
22 Celebrity Skin
23 Gimme Shelter
24 Next to you
25Paranoid

More coming soon and more pics
I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"

Last edited by bucky926 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
bucky926  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate doing this but I'm taking part in the disgraceful act of bumping because I finally made a list of my FCs and I should be keeping this updated now.
I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"
bucky926  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for all american rejects firsts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: